💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving her hotel 8/05

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

alsemanche

Looking like a Dom Perignon bottle! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

WORLDofGAGA

These past weeks have been so fun! Gucci trailer, LFS and Gaga serving look after look. She also looks so happy which is really nice to see :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to Lady Gaga leaving her hotel 8/05
Sea Shell Bikini

I tried to sew her golden globes 2016 dress this weekend but the first pattern draft turned out more like this dress here and i was like ok that works too i don't mind it... so to see this now im floored 

Glamourpuss

That's a really cute look and I love that peachy colour on her. 

OMonster

She looks amazing. 

What's changed? Why is she serving looks leaving her hotel again? She's enjoying fashion for fashion's sake, without any purpose or reason to. It feels like that Gaga spirit is alive again. 

And before anyone says 'she's vaccinated' or something related to the pandemic - Gaga hasn't really 'performed' in this way for the cameras and fans since at least 2018 (when she was recording LFS in NYC) and that in itself was the first time it had happened since maybe even pre-Joanne.

subtext / fantasy

Hebi
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

She looks amazing. 

What's changed? Why is she serving looks leaving her hotel again? She's enjoying fashion for fashion's sake, without any purpose or reason to. It feels like that Gaga spirit is alive again. 

And before anyone says 'she's vaccinated' or something related to the pandemic - Gaga hasn't really 'performed' in this way for the cameras and fans since at least 2018 (when she was recording LFS in NYC) and that in itself was the first time it had happened since maybe even pre-Joanne.

I believed the same but then she wore some sweatpants and a hoodie :huntyga:

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Hebi said:

I believed the same but then she wore some sweatpants and a hoodie :huntyga:

Well, I don't expect her to put on a show every time she leaves her hotel like she used to. But the past couple of weeks have definitely felt like she's been embracing her fans and the cameras more than she has in the past few years. She also seems so genuinely happy... like the happiest we've seen her in a long, long time. I'm thinking that Michael has really stabilised her and helped her rediscover herself again. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived