💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do monsters clown Christian Carino?

edgy

Featured Posts

Fashionofhissteven
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

He was low-key creepy. He had a tattoo of her from before he ever dated her, I think.

Not You Calling Out Everyone On Here  With A GaGa Tattoo That Would Date Her In Heartbeat :ally:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

It’s weird to get a face tattoo of anyone lmaooo 

I mean
 I agree lmao

judaspriest
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

But it was a welcome extra stream of private Gaga photos from him during the ASIB era. We were fed with insider pics. 

:giveup:

Go to his instagram in 2017.

It was like a stan instagram account.

Also, always liked your name. mads mikkelsen hannibal GIF

I considered naming myself Hannibal Lecter but I thought it was maybe a little too much lol 

GodofLove
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

He was low-key creepy. He had a tattoo of her from before he ever dated her, I think.

so all the creepy little monsters, are tattooed AF

automatic

idk but i always remember that one post of gagas feet and ive just always associated him with that :billie:

LilyLark

Okay, so I believe LM need to leave him alone and never should have been all over his instagram.

But...people thought he was creepy for a variety of reasons (some of them legit, some not so legit, some might have just been assumptions as stans often jump to conclusions). She "allegedly" started dating him right around the time her friend was dying and right after Taylor dumped her. He was way older than her and his instagram was pretty cringey/odd. There were defn. videos of him "seeming" to manhandle her.

I think the kicker was he acted super shady after they broke up. He started liking pics of Irina Shayk on instagram (that was when the media was fixated on the Bradley rumors and it just fed the fire). He clearly called the paps on himself a few times, and there were some tabloid stories like defn. seemed like they were "leaks" from him and not just the usual made up tabloid bullshit. He also did some tacky IG post about oreos and being overweight the very day Gag released Chromatica Oreos—which was all over the news so I doubt he was unaware.

Michael seems way more chill, low key, etc. in comparison.

I truly don't think he's as bad as some fans make him out to be. I think she was in a really bad place in her mind during that relationship (as we know now from Chromatica lyrics) and he was way more into her than she was into him

He put up with a lot, between the fans and the whole Bradley fiasco, so I think he really did care for her. But he wasn't right for her, and I personally think she was somewhat devastated from breaking up w Taylor and she didn't know who she was for a little while bcs her image of herself got shaken up..

.. just my opinion tho, I haven't really looked into his character beyond his relationship w Gaga

Oriane
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Poor Gaga :selena:

6bf7b7763828eb2803af79ac18d24fa2.png

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Roseblud Kisses

Because he would be the sleaziest fcuk eva and the more annoyed he gets with us the more destroyed our bussies :ally:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Siena

We’ll never know what he’s really like and why they ended, but he just came across creepy and almost obsessive. When I was at enigma I was fortunate to be at the barricade. But every few songs he would come out and stand right next to me on the other side. He was literally taking bursts of Gaga performing which I found a little odd. Especially since he seemed to do this at a lot of the shows. He did smile at me though and he smelled really good :laughga:

Helxig
12 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Dh8v11cW0AArCJ1?format=jpg&name=medium

I came here to mention this...

Lady_Gaga_212.jpg

I always though he seemed creepy. Wasn't there stories off him being sleazy to women?

OH and he randomly crashed Gigi Gorgeous' wedding rehearsal and wedding and was an ass

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Chromatography
11 hours ago, FATCAT said:

tbh i think you’re in the minority. portraits are a whole genre of tattoos. so prominent that people will specialize in portraits.

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived