💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do monsters clown Christian Carino?

edgy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
28 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

He was low-key creepy. He had a tattoo of her from before he ever dated her, I think.

Why is that weird? Monsters literally do this

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judaspriest
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

tbh I kind of get it, if Gaga dated me I'd be desperate to keep her too but obviously that's not a healthy relationship dynamic lol

If she dated me I'd do the same I would do with anyone I actually love: if they're happier without me, I. let. them. go. be. happy. without. me. You love someone, you care more about their happiness than your own, even if you feel you can't live without them.

A lot of guys out there may like women sexually, but they sure as sh*t don't love them. At all.

GucciGa
4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I always tried to be objective when they were together (people being over the top rude about his looks was not cool), but after the fact it seems pretty clear that he was a rebound for Gaga after Taylor and she wasn't in a great place, and Christian knew that and was desperate to lock it down before she left him (he proposed after what? 9 months). 

tbh I kind of get it, if Gaga dated me I'd be desperate to keep her too but obviously that's not a healthy relationship dynamic lol

Ya, I think she felt very let down by Taylor and whatever went on)(nobody really knows), he wasn't commiting fully and was living in Chicago so when CC comes along and basically is the opposite and went everywhere with her it probably seemed refreshing to her but then reality set in and it was just not the right thing for her. Or him. Like we can shade him all we want but anybody who has to put up with the little monster fandom deserves a medal. It's intense. 

😇

judaspriest
Just now, Hebi said:

You must be new :ally:

Not much of a rind on you (btw Joanne kinda makes me think of Westworld sometimes)

Shipper
27 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

picture after picture of gaga

but maybe he was just in love and wanted to share it, idkkk

The only benefit we had from him was that he sends us pics of Gaga. Like having a little monster insider sending us photos :firega:.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Shipper
3 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Not much of a rind on you (btw Joanne kinda makes me think of Westworld sometimes)

How so? 

judaspriest
Just now, Shipper said:

How so? 

The hat, the horse, the "doesn't look like anything to me"

judaspriest
3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

The only benefit we had from him was that he sends us pics of Gaga. Like having a little monster insider sending us photos :firega:.

There's LGNow for that. I won't feel guilty when I download images from there.

Economy
24 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

That was tabloid stuff. I wouldn't necessarily believe that to be fair. 

Some fans had nice experiences with him so he's not the monster fans make him out to be at all. I just think he was a rebound after Taylor that got way too serious way too fast. Plus Gaga needs a guy who will take her away from all that showbiz nonsense when she's off duty and helps her to live a normal life. CC was too involved in the industry. No doubt he got a big ego boost from dating a big profile client. 

21 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

If I remember correctly, they broke up and like met at some after-party several months after and had a brief interaction. The stalking stuff was all gossip

Ah ok i didnt realize it was gossip. I thought it was something we had evidence on or something

Shipper
6 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

There's LGNow for that. I won't feel guilty when I download images from there.

But it was a welcome extra stream of private Gaga photos from him during the ASIB era. We were fed with insider pics. 

:giveup:

Go to his instagram in 2017.

It was like a stan instagram account.

Also, always liked your name. mads mikkelsen hannibal GIF

FATCAT
39 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Why is that weird? Monsters literally do this

It’s weird to get a face tattoo of anyone lmaooo 

Purr more, hiss less.

River

He was the monster that actually got Gaga so they were jealous :classy:

He did what every single person here is doing, but he's the creepy one lol:awkney:

Gaga's mistake was never date a fan.. so she was pretty miserable with him, she's expressing it in Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GucciGa
21 minutes ago, River said:

He was the monster that actually got Gaga so they were jealous :classy:

He did what every single person here is doing, but he's the creepy one lol:awkney:

Gaga's mistake was never date a fan.. so she was pretty miserable with him, she's expressing it in Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll.

Saying he was a fan is a bit misleading. I highly doubt he was a hardcore little monster b4 working with and then dating her. 

😇

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived