šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New backstage photos from One last time

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

VasilisVas
19 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

What on God's green earth happened to Gaga's face in that last picture. She looks like a completely different person.

I was actually going to ask who everyone in the last pic isĀ :saladga:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
51 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I was actually going to ask who everyone in the last pic isĀ :saladga:

Same.Ā  I don't know any of them.

Edit:Ā  The tat near the shoulder of the woman on the left indicates she is trying to impersonate Gaga.Ā  She's not very convincing, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

FameHookah

Well she refilled her face again, we lost lmao

also the eyebrows look botoxed again.. oh gaga... Anyways, her body her choice, she looks happy tho and thats cool šŸ¤˜

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
14 hours ago, Reality said:

Iā€™m sorry, but how dumb do some of yā€™all have to be to suggest the reason why she looks different in the last photo is because of FILLERS even though she looks normal in the other photos? Do yā€™all think she got fillers in between the first two photos and the last photo??? :triggered:Ā Itā€™s just the angle and lighting.

She looks filler-y in all of them lmao

The mental gymastics y'all do amuse me.

Her natural face isnt like that and WASNT like that a few weeks ago.

No big deal, she must love that "look" if she keeps doing it since 2015.

Her 2012 fillers were a lot better imo.

WTF is MDNA

Reality
9 hours ago, FameHookah said:

She looks filler-y in all of them lmao

The mental gymastics y'all do amuse me.

Her natural face isnt like that and WASNT like that a few weeks ago.

No big deal, she must love that "look" if she keeps doing it since 2015.

Her 2012 fillers were a lot better imo.

She looks normal in the first two pics. It's literally the lighting and the angle. "The mental gymastics y'all do asume me." lol okay :lmao:

Ā This thread's full of people like, "Ew, look at the fillers. The last photo is so bad. It's clear that she had fillers and anyone saying that it's lighting or the angle are just braindead," but then act like she looks normal in the first two photos because the lighting and angles are different :laughga:Ā Pick and choose your battles, I guess.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

ALGAYDO

Of course the lot of poor and ugly monstersĀ would be criticizing Gagaā€™s facial workĀ :rip:

she gets fillers done and she loves it, let her be.Ā 

FameHookah
3 hours ago, Reality said:

She looks normal in the first two picks. It's literally the lighting and the angle. "The mental gymastics y'all do asume me." lol okay :lmao:

Ā This thread's full of people like, "Ew, look at the fillers. The last photo is so bad. It's clear that she had fillers and anyone saying that it's lighting or the angle are just braindead," but then act like she looks normal in the first two photos because the lighting and angles are different :laughga:Ā Pick and choose your battles, I guess.

Look at the gucci trailer/clips, she has had almost completely disolved them, she refilled them after she finished i think.

This time looks like she only did her lips and not her cheekbones as much as in the Joanne era.

And there's nothing wrong or new about that, idg why y'all deny it when its very obvious.

We just notice it right away, as someone who was a stan since 2008 i can easily tell her natural vs her filler face.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Of course the lot of poor and ugly monstersĀ would be criticizing Gagaā€™s facial workĀ :rip:

she gets fillers done and she loves it, let her be.Ā 

Poor and ugly.. the AUDACITY lmao ok Mr Adonis.

People just noticed she looks different nobody is calling gaga ugly, no need to be that rude and throw low blows for no reason.

WTF is MDNA

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Poor and ugly.. the AUDACITY lmao ok Mr Adonis.

People just noticed she looks different nobody is calling gaga ugly, no need to be that rude and throw low blows for no reason.

Well a handful of people have been critical, so yeah they ugly on the inside lol itā€™s one thing to point it out (cause itā€™s as obvious as the sky is blue) but to be criticalĀ ofĀ it SCREAMS insecurity imo, and thatā€™s coming from someone who doesnā€™t think theyā€™re generally attractive. I would be getting work done all over if I had moneyĀ :rip:

Madam Margolyes
49 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Why is Andrew's mouth like right next to his ear?Ā :wtf:Ā I'm sorry but what is this...

HeĀ has Bell's palsy recently

Archived