💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Aaliyah's Catalogue Is Coming To Streaming Platforms

Chlorine Sevigny

Featured Posts

nickkoko

The fact that it wasn't is the main reason why I don't use streaming services. Better late then never I guess :huntyga:

Jewels n Drugs

finally but they say this once a year

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Enigma Monster

I know I may be a lil too sensitive but that hashtag is rubbing me the wrong way. Like it's insinuating that she is coming back from the dead. I find it a tad bit in poor taste. I get that the phrase "someone" is coming, is often used for new releases, but this is not a new release. And although I adore Aaliyah's music, much if not all of it is on YouTube... 

Ill still stream tho, dont get it twisted

page queen GIF

Wolf Boy

Her estate released a statement being against this website…..however i can’t tell if they are technically stopping the release or simply speaking up against it.

Either way, the fact that her family seem to want to destroy her legacy by not letting her fans/the world enjoy her music is just odd to me. They seem interested in literally wiping her from memory when it comes to her music. I’ve never seen an Estate do that.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Her estate released a statement being against this website…..however i can’t tell if they are technically stopping the release or simply speaking up against it.

Either way, the fact that her family seem to want to destroy her legacy by not letting her fans/the world enjoy her music is just odd to me. They seem interested in literally wiping her from memory when it comes to her music. I’ve never seen an Estate do that.

It was mainly her uncle, who was her former manager, who owns the masters and rights for her last two albums as the owner of Blackground records, as he is the owner of the label she was attached to, no reasons ever said on it. 

Her debut album are available for streaming cos this one owned by Jive.

He is also the one who holds JoJo first two albums and ruined her career by holding her off when the label got bankrupt, and why she had to rerecorded them instead. Which is good but isn't the same cos the production was not the one that her fans are familiar to. So we are still sorely wanting her twi albums available on streaming,  especially the debut album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived