💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus invites DaBaby to ‘talk’ and ‘learn from each other’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
40 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Confirmed meaning actual, this girl talks about LGBT like it was a club of sophisticated gentlefolk she signed up for willingly (like it has been said before in this thread), which sounds really phucking weird coming from a supposed LGBT individual. Of course people don't become bi, but this girl seems to think so, because her "coming out" suspiciously aligned with her crazy era (which means she thinks being bi/queer/any other LGBT is a crazy thing). Has she even wanted to have a girlfriend for real? Or is just the "I'm an edgy girl who makes out with other girls" act?

having a girlfriend doesn't make you more bi/pan or a true one

but since you want to know, she had many, some more public than others and was seen kissing women many times by paparazzi

+this if you're that curious

she's just loudly uneducated, not fake queer

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judaspriest
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

having a girlfriend doesn't make you more bi/pan or a true one

but since you want to know, she had many, some more public than others and was seen kissing women many times by paparazzi

+this if you're that curious

she's just loudly uneducated, not fake queer

I still don't buy it. It's hard to say with these detached rich people who don't know sh*t about the struggles of ordinary people and call themselves non-straight because they think it's cool or whatever.

If she is indeed queer then she's not a great example to look up to, most gay/bi/trans folk I know of want to be seen as normal people (because that is what they are), not as insane decadent hedonists like the 'phobes say. I don't see how this girl helps that cause.

And I said "wanting to have a girlfriend", not having one (as in being able to have a soulmate of the same sex, not simply f*cking it). Pretty sure Byron never had official boyfriends.

CautiousLurker
6 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well you can start them. Are you limited to only commenting?  You can talk to a mod you know. 

GIF by Rick James

Sure, link me a doc with all the homophobic celebs and what they said/did, I'll go one by one - I'll start a 'Homophobe of the day' series, it'll be great :tony:

I trust you have all the celeb homophobia archived somewhere since you're the one most vocal about how famous homophobes need to be chastised on here equally... And before you say 'use google', YOU are the one complaining about how 'yall cancelled dababy, but not Paris, you hypocrites', so the burden of tracking homophobia among celebs is on you... I have no idea what Paris said or did, nor Eminem, since... all I know about him is his name and what he looks like... Some context please :vegas:

Edit: You missed my Paris thread, so hope you're happy :neyde:

You were all talk about how we should condemn everyone equally but where were you when we were talking about Paris... hypocrisy at its fines...

js4754394o9823
16 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

I still don't buy it. It's hard to say with these detached rich people who don't know sh*t about the struggles of ordinary people and call themselves non-straight because they think it's cool or whatever.

If she is indeed queer then she's not a great example to look up to, most gay/bi/trans folk I know of want to be seen as normal people (because that is what they are), not as insane decadent hedonists like the 'phobes say. I don't see how this girl helps that cause.

And I said "wanting to have a girlfriend", not having one (as in being able to have a soulmate of the same sex, not simply f*cking it). Pretty sure Byron never had official boyfriends.

if having public gay relationships, making out with women and saying that your first sexual experience was with two girls is not enough

maybe the problem is in you, not her

miley says a lot of dumb ****, she's a hypocrite who changes her mind all the time

but her help for lgbt is one of the few consistent things, she even has a foundation that helps queer and homeless youth

it's not for attention

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

judaspriest
On 8/5/2021 at 9:43 PM, kukuryku666 said:

if having public gay relationships, making out with women and saying that your first sexual experience was with two girls is not enough

maybe the problem is in you, not her

miley says a lot of dumb ****, she's a hypocrite who changes her mind all the time

but her help for lgbt is one of the few consistent things, she even has a foundation that helps queer and homeless youth

it's not for attention

I'm sorry, but if this person has not suffered an ounce of what most of us have, I have every reason to doubt her being queer. I coudn't care less about this alleged "proof" (as if experimenting made you queer lol)

Wolf Boy

Miley needs to put down the weed. We don’t live in some loving Utopia where we hold hands and skip around, she is wasting her time with this, he doesn’t give a ****.

Bradley
On 8/6/2021 at 4:18 AM, Wolf Boy said:

Miley needs to put down the weed. We don’t live in some loving Utopia where we hold hands and skip around, she is wasting her time with this, he doesn’t give a ****.

It is precisely that he doesn't give a sh*t that Miley has successfully exposed his hypocritical apology earlier.

Leoooo

Miley did good, but I dont think he is the one to be given this hand of compassion. Like, he deleted his insta apology to the LGBTQ+ community shortly after he realized that wouldnt magically get his career back, so it was never really sincere.

People who THINK like this, should not be public and influential figures, end of. There are 10000 jobs that he can do and think these things, but when you have 1000's listening to every word, it's really not your place to be.

Archived