💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus invites DaBaby to ‘talk’ and ‘learn from each other’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Pennywise said:

And do NOT come to me with stuff like "then how will we make a kind, compassionate, etc. world???" I truly don't care. I live in a homophobic environment and all of those nice, "kindness" feelings in me have been killed and buried long ago. I neither have the energy nor have the time to change homophobes, and I refuse the "responsibility" of it. Those are the kinds of people who'd gladly watch me die, and I would do the same for them. I do not accept them as human just as they refuse us our human rights. 

I’m even more sad for you than I am for dababy. Guess you have something in common… letting your environment take over compassion and discussion. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

Why are we reaching out to DABABY acting like he is the victim, we should be reaching out to the people in the LGBTQ+ community group who are suffering due to the behavior that was exhibited by DABABY. He should reflect on himself. I am so tired of people blaming gays for homophobic men. No more!! This is like saying she deserved to get sexually harassed because she wore a skirt 

Levine
4 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

the way she write "loyal member of LGBTQIA+ community" is like this community like an exclusive sport club that u can leave or sign up for. hahahah,

maybe it's just me, so not used to with that term

No, some people are kinda dragging her for that. And I don't get what she has to teach? Who is she? When and how DaBaby's words impacted in her personal life before? Isn't she a white, rich, privileged woman?

I agree with Ashlee Marie Preston

Not The Real Gaga
18 minutes ago, Levine said:

No, some people are kinda dragging her for that. And I don't get what she has to teach? Who is she? When and how DaBaby's words impacted in her personal life before? Isn't she a white, rich, privileged woman?

I agree with Ashlee Marie Preston

This is ridiculous. Everyone has the right to speak up. Claiming license is creating more division. 

Not The Real Gaga
7 hours ago, LDGA said:

Cancel culture is so popular because you dont want to end homophobia, you dont want to end racism, neither clasism, or any other issue in the world, you just want something to hate. You all love to hate, either if its people, views, values, moral or anything. Prove of that are some comments in here, the comments on IG and twitter. 

In general, I tend to agree with you. I've the feeling that many of these folks are only out there to create more division in society by claiming moral superiority. They literally fuel more hate without contributing anything significant to a better world.

beaublue
8 hours ago, Pennywise said:

And do NOT come to me with stuff like "then how will we make a kind, compassionate, etc. world???" I truly don't care. I live in a homophobic environment and all of those nice, "kindness" feelings in me have been killed and buried long ago. I neither have the energy nor have the time to change homophobes, and I refuse the "responsibility" of it. Those are the kinds of people who'd gladly watch me die, and I would do the same for them. I do not accept them as human just as they refuse us our human rights. 

I’m sorry you have to endure that sort of environment, if you ever need someone to talk to you can always message me. I know right now it may seem like kindness has been dead & buried but once you get out of there you’ll become happier & you’ll see how those who’ve been so hurtful to you have destroyed a part of you. There’s always hope & things can get better. Yes I know easier said than done but like I said you can message if you need.

FFXIV WhiteMage

But how about the other rappers that’s been appearing out of nowhere :oprah:

Maybe she needs to conduct a boot camp and during the night, BTW will be repeatedly played on loop while they sleep :ally:

beaublue
6 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

So then how people change?

Gosh, it's so stupid we demand everyone to be so 2021 with their views and still somehow developed the mentality anyone who doesn't is done for life.

Like, we're god damn people, I used to be homophobic and had very wrong opinions about trans folk and overall the LGBT community years ago. But look at me now crabbing d1ck everyday, supporting and understanding queer and trans people, and putting tons of makeup, and just learning things about accepting.

Yeah he could've learned by himself but let's remember there's still a majority of homophobic people, we're not the majority but we think we are thanks to the media portraying us more and more. He probably has it ingrained in his brain and that cannot be changed in a month.

He needs time and it's admirable someone like Cyrus is taking their own time to at least try shake those mind sediments.

Is so dumb to think a people can be undeserving of being talked to to change them, like it's so ignorant :saladga:

He had MULTIPLE chances to learn & grow from this but instead he chose to stand his ground & continue saying stupid sh*t. There’s a difference between saying something wrong & learning/apologizing vs saying something wrong, not educating yourself, & go in even harder every chance you get. He had multiple chances.

TimisaMonster

Insee she means well and her intentions are in the right place but I feel a better person for DaBaby to speak with to talk and learn from is a gay black man which is part of the audience he was singling out...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Levine
22 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

This is ridiculous. Everyone has the right to speak up. Claiming license is creating more division. 

No one is saying Miley can't speak up, but it's not up to her to "teach" others. There way better and more informed people who can teach DaBaby why his words were all wrong and stupid.

Bottom

Why do we always have to be the bigger people and forgive those who hate us? It was not just a heat of the moment thing, his comments showed he has a history of homophobia, he is a homophobe plain and simple. Why should we try to convert him into seeing us as human? He is a grown ass man and he still doesn't understand, at some point we need to move on without these kinds of people, any tolerance shown by him after this fiasco will be him looking out for his career, not because he suddenly had an epiphany that gay people also deserve to be treated like humans. 

Pennywise
1 hour ago, warholastar said:

I’m even more sad for you than I am for dababy. Guess you have something in common… letting your environment take over compassion and discussion. 

Is this a joke? Because it sure sounds like one where you're trying to justify his actions with the "environment" excuse. We are absolutely not the same. 

Guess I didn't expect everyone here to understand anyway, so it's fine I guess. Whatever. As I said, I don't have the energy for it. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

11 hours ago, tmo13 said:

ok Twitter and the IG comments are pissing me off....

why are people coming for Miley, acting as if she did something truly awful, like since when is showing compassion & kindness to someone that doesn't deserve it a bad thing?! they're all like "OH NO MILEY THIS ISNT IT TIME TO UNSTAN" like are you kidding me.

Not to mention that you can only change minds by being kind, not aggressive, it's just psychological. If you come at someone by pointing fingers at them, they're not gonna want to listen to u, to agree with u, or to think about what u said, or to have any conversation. On the contrary, it'll make them wanna be on the other side MUCH more because you annoyed the **** out of them. Miley is very smart, this is how you change the world 

8 hours ago, LDGA said:

People can educate themselves everything they want on scholarly online sources, but it will never compare to the touch of a person that knows about the topic and tells you : "Hey, you are doing this wrong because...".

people seem to forget one thing

yes people can educate themselves but if you're blinded by hate YOU DONT WANT TO EDUCATE YOURSELF 

why? because you 100% believe YOU ARE RIGHT

CautiousLurker

If she wants to 'learn from each other', by all means - I for one am for people who aren't directly invested speaking up on the behalf of marginalized folk to try and bring in positive change (cuz then I don't have to deal with as much trash myself :vegas:)

But don't frame it like 'oh, internet cancel culture is so toxic, people lack compassion' - people are RIGHTFULLY pissed - it's not on the gays to take abuse from spiteful bigots just because MAYBE we can change their mind if we're nice enough about it... Chances are, if it weren't for the sh*tstorm DaBaby encountered, if someone did try to 'compassionately' educate him, he'd just laugh in their face...

Time and time again we've seen that anger works WAY BETTER than niceness - compassion has it's place, sure, but there's a difference between being compassionate and being a doormat :trollga:

Archived