💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus invites DaBaby to ‘talk’ and ‘learn from each other’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

There weren't really any Paris and Eminem threads I can recall - when I see them, I'll be sure to, especially since it's so important to you :kara:

Till then, keep DaBaby cancelled 

5054e53f1f262db32b7a17b9af548260.gif

Well you can start them. Are you limited to only commenting?  You can talk to a mod you know. 

GIF by Rick James

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

be sure we will if they dare to say homophobic **** publicly again in this time and era.

Look I think DaBaby should be canceled I'm not even against that, but its the angry tone in which he is being canceled that bothers me. It's just my opinion. Then all the sudden Miley gets all this hate for wanting to educate someone. I don't get that at all. Is it terrible to try to reach out and educate someone?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pennywise
55 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I didn't say, "why aren't you just as mad about child abuse." I said why aren't you mad at the same level of homophobia from other famous people. 

It doesn't matter if the topic is the same, it's still whataboutism girlie :laughga:

Like, I don't know much about Eminem or Paris, but I do know about this and it happened recently, so it only makes sense that I'm outraged about this and not those two. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Pennywise said:

It doesn't matter if the topic is the same, it's still whataboutism girlie :laughga:

Ok girl you win. You are always right. I don't to fight about minutiae. 

enissa11
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Look I think DaBaby should be canceled I'm not even against that, but its the angry tone in which he is being canceled that bothers me. It's just my opinion. Then all the sudden Miley gets all this hate for wanting to educate someone. I don't get that at all. Is it terrible to try to reach out and educate someone?

it's not the fact that she wants to educate him, that's very good, it's her subtly shading and invalidating those who chose to not forgive him and never want to see him anymore,by saying it's "hateful" and it's "easy" for us with the cancel culture narrative...
it's not easy, we're the ones hurt by it, we are on our right to cancel him, we don't have to be expected to deal with ppl like him, we had enough.

Mad Architect of Light

js4754394o9823

as always

homophobe did something

and we are fighting each other about it

not him and what he said

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it's not the fact that she wants to educate him, that's very good, it's her subtly shading and invalidating those who chose to not forgive him and never want to see him anymore,by saying it's "hateful" and it's "easy" for us with the cancel culture narrative...
it's not easy, we're the ones hurt by it, we are on our right to cancel him, we don't have to be expected to deal with ppl like him, we had enough.

There was no subtle shade. She was very direct. There is alot of hate and anger online. Don't blame her because you feel guilty about it. That's just more hate and anger 

judaspriest
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

That's just more hate and anger 

Deserved and logical hate and anger, the opposite of phobia.

enissa11
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

There was no subtle shade. She was very direct. There is alot of hate and anger online. Don't blame her because you feel guilty about it. That's just more hate and anger 

you do you then, if you think i'm hateful for cancel him and i'm doing the "easy" choice by not wanting to deal with him, go off, because that was exactly what she was implying, it's reading between lines.

Mad Architect of Light

JusKeepBreathin
17 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Deserved and logical hate and anger, the opposite of phobia.

Phobia is an irrational fear. You only get over an irrational fear with therapy and education. 

There is no such thing as logical hate that's an oxymoron. Hate is an emotion not based on logic. 

Pennywise
16 hours ago, Pennywise said:

And do NOT come to me with stuff like "then how will we make a kind, compassionate, etc. world???" I truly don't care. I live in a homophobic environment and all of those nice, "kindness" feelings in me have been killed and buried long ago. I neither have the energy nor have the time to change homophobes, and I refuse the "responsibility" of it. Those are the kinds of people who'd gladly watch me die, and I would do the same for them. I do not accept them as human just as they refuse us our human rights. 

@Runway please explain to me why you found this “lmao”worthy, thanks. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JusKeepBreathin
51 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

as always

homophobe did something

and we are fighting each other about it

not him and what he said

Yeah but we are in agreement that he did a terrible thing. We just differ in our response and we can have communication about  how to respond. This whole thread is about a response to the terrible thing he did. 

judaspriest
45 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Phobia is an irrational fear. You only get over an irrational fear with therapy and education. 

There is no such thing as logical hate that's an oxymoron. Hate is an emotion not based on logic. 

Only when genuinely repented the irrationally fearful can be forgiven and educated, and DaBaby's case is clearly not it. Those who have being wronged and mistreated have every right to want justice, even if it's just in some way. No one can deny them that. And those who do not admit what they've done wrong deserve neither education, therapy (not entirely sure what u mean here tbh) nor forgiveness, but fair punishment.

TheDreamking

The only cure for ignorance is knowledge. Good for Miley leading with love and empathy. The world needs more of this. 

Archived