💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd video pulled from Imax Theaters

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Weeknd’s video for his new song “Take My Breath” was scheduled to air in Imax theaters before “Suicide Squad” this week, but has been pulled due to epilepsy warnings regarding to the “intense strobe lighting” in the clip.

The song will be released on Friday at 12 a.m. ET.

thumbnail_Image-1.jpg
lqunBO51?format=jpg&name=large

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to The Weeknd video pulled from Imax Theaters
Jill

They really did take his breath

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

BlingNotTheMusic

Tragic but I definitely see why they pulled it. Imagine the backlash if people were triggered into a seizure.

FATCAT

I wonder why they couldn't have edited it out or just transitioned through the strobing so it wasn't as glaring..

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

couldn’t they still play it just for people without epilepsy?

There would be no way of knowing who did or didn't have it, and I assume by "before the movie" they mean immediately before it plays, so everyone would already be seated w/ drinks and snacks. Probably couldn't time an in/out situation.

Purr more, hiss less.

Jose P
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

So what do you think, that they should check who has and who doesn’t have epilepsy before entering the cinema ? :bear:

So now they’re gonna play music videos in the theaters instead of hours of ads? :cryga:

Imagine you want to watch a movie and they play Ed Sheeran’s music video before the movie starts :billie:

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Zedd said:

So now they’re gonna play music videos in the theaters instead of hours of ads? :cryga:

wait until BTS fans find out and will fund promotion of Butter in theaters :billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Tinnitus15
52 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

:lmao:

Teletubby

why he posted this on his IG stories?
asa.jpg

Whigney Houstan

They could’ve just made signs warning people with epilepsy about it.  They had to do the same thing when the Incredibles 2 came out.

myluis617

Well im glad its not having a theatre debut because that is so bizarre given our social climate at the moment. I do think theatre debuts for music videos is a cool idea, you can get the reaction of an audience perhaps record it which is so cool to think about. 

Archived