Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Trisha Paytas joins AHS Double Feature cast

Focus

Featured Posts

judaspriest
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

I don't know anything about her, but I hope she can act. The last thing American Horror Story needs is another bad actor. Although they seem to keep the ones who truly can't act to American Horror Stories.

I hope you don't mean Matt Bomer or the redhead girl, I loved those two

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
1 minute ago, Will Graham said:

I hope you don't mean Matt Bomer or the redhead girl, I loved those two

Those are the exception. The only good things about the first two episodes. And that one carpenter guy or whatever in episode 2.

judaspriest
8 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

And that one carpenter guy or whatever in episode 2.

Why did the blond dad cheat on Matt Bomer with this guy, however, is a mystery that shall forever remain unanswered

Argentum

Let's be real. The last few seasons of AHS have been a struggle bus writing and acting-wise.

Honestly, I don't mind anymore. I will probably mindlessly watch for the gay memes :bear:

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

StarstruckIllusion

Ryan Murphy is officially a joke to me now 

PussOfYonce
3 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

I love Trisha, but they way they ended when Frenemies ended/Frenemies ending turned me off them, but I still have a soft spot 

same with me i saw her really change so i thought things would be fine 

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Will Graham said:

Why did the blond dad cheat on Matt Bomer with this guy, however, is a mystery that shall forever remain unanswered

I would do it too :huntyga:

I don't agree with everything they've ever said or done, but honestly idgaf about their past mistakes, bc I realize they're just an entertainer, and they're entertaining af. People really need to stopping taking everything as a personal attack, like it in someway affects them. Continuously bullying someone with diagnosed mental illnesses is still acceptable though bc they say scandalous things, right? Cancel culture cherrypicks as bad as religions do.

judaspriest
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I would do it too :huntyga:

Why, why would anyone cheat on that Adonis?????

Archived