💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Trisha Paytas joins AHS Double Feature cast

Focus

Featured Posts

badfaith

One thing I admire of Trish is their ability to stay relevant. Look at all their tv appearances, the girl can hustle! But they really need to be self-aware of their actions and triggers and that not everyone has to/can/knows how to adjust to them. It's sad cause they are really charasmatic in their own way but it just turns into something negative pretty fast. 

Edit: Wrong pronouns sorry :heart:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judaspriest

So long as her character ends up like the other influencers from ep 4, Im okay with this

Lona Delery

i hate it here

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

js4754394o9823

finally something scary on ahs

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

likeitrough
14 minutes ago, Levine said:

I always see her as memes, but I also noticed people hate her? What did she do? Who is she?

trisha was an internet troll, they played into the 'dumb blonde' role for years and made a name for themselves online by being gaudy and outlandish. they've also been problematic in almost every way possible. there's nearly 10 years of history that I don't feel like covering so to summarize: 

trisha is a self-destructive person who seems to bring drama everywhere they go and yet it's 'never their sole responsibility'.

I can't speak for everyone but my reaction whenever their name is brought up is just a long, exhausted sigh.  

(trisha uses they/them pronouns btw)

funkyhaus

I love Trisha, but they way they ended when Frenemies ended/Frenemies ending turned me off them, but I still have a soft spot 

Jill

Next thing you know, they'll be starring in a remake of A Star is Born

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

lady siwa
1 minute ago, Jill said:

Next thing you know, they'll be starring in a remake of A Star is Born

w/ Shane Dawson playing Bradley's part

LeJudas

Trisha is actually iconic lmao 

She's everywhere and she's been everywhere for years :huntyga: and she probably will always be somewhere

Good luck to her :vegas:

Agunimon

I don't know anything about her, but I hope she can act and her inclusion on it brings something to the table rather than just a name for people to click. The last thing American Horror Story needs is another bad actor. Although they seem to keep the ones who truly can't act to American Horror Stories.

judaspriest
5 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

She's everywhere and she's been everywhere for years :huntyga: and she probably will always be somewhere

I didn't know about her until today. Must be a Gen Z thing

Archived