💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Predictions on House of Gucci, Love for Sale, and Chromatica remix album

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

Hey, guys! I'm glad to be back 😊 Anyways, I drew some cards, and made some predictions for all three of Gaga's upcoming projects. Here's what my results were.

House of Gucci - I pulled the knight of swords. I took this as H.O.G. being a successful era, but they need to plan it out well. I see it becoming a cult classic for the ages.

Love for Sale - I drew the queen of cups, and knight of wands. I see this as being a healing, and emotional album for her, especially with it, most likely, being Tony's final album. I also see it as bringing back her passion for music again. It will be received much better than Cheek to Cheek was, and it could end up being a critically acclaimed project.

Chromatica remix album - This is where I did a mini-reading because I needed some answers. I drew the magician, judgement, strength, and knight of pentacles. The way, I interpreted it, is that this is going to be a very smart decision on Gaga's part because once she releases it, it will also be received extremely well by the general public, and it's going to give her a renewed sense of strength, and confidence for her music career. :hug:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

warhol killer

If they release it and do it right I feel like the remix album for Chromatica would be the Chromatica we will remember. :sis:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

BabylonChristmas
55 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

If they release it and do it right I feel like the remix album for Chromatica would be the Chromatica we will remember. :sis:

I feel like they have plans for the Chromatica remix album we might not know about :ally:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

James Gibson

Even if the 3 of those arent mega success they'll still prove her immense and diverse talent since she'll change her presentation every month

weed

Imagine 3 #1 albums in 3 months :diane: L4S, Chromatica Remix, and Gucci soundtrack (don’t quote me lmao)

Archived