Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there anyway Chromatica Remix can become a “core” Gaga album?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I’m honestly wondering. Obviously this remix album will be much different than her past two, which were more like compilations of DJ mixes. This album will include new verses / lyrics, new vocal features, and likely a whole different sound (while Chromatica is very 90s house, the remix album will probably be more Hyperpop). There may even be new songs too. This had me thinking how it will be treated in her discography. Can it rise to become a core album (Aka part of her 6 solo studio albums, 2 studio collab albums, and Collab soundtrack album) or will it be sort of pushed to the side with her other remix albums and her two EPs (Cherrytree sessions and A Very Gaga Holiday). 

JohnWayne92

It seems possible that this is going to revitalize Chromatica, so maybe it will be THE Chromatica album people remember? If it’s done right, of course 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Well yes I suppose, and it has the possibility to bring in other fan bases and tastes

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Stephen

Woah that's a good question. For me, it will definitely be part of her core.

Now you have me thinking, imagine if there's a whole new song on there :giveup:

Healed My Heart

I'm still not letting myself believe it's even going to get released bc I couldn't handle the disappointment :fatcat:

She/her 💗💜💙

GovernmentHookah

I hope they keep the 90s sound for this remix album as well. Im sure they can revitalize each song and still keep it within the same genre.

Aussie
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

It seems possible that this is going to revitalize Chromatica, so maybe it will be THE Chromatica album people remember? If it’s done right, of course 

🤔 We shall see. Gaga is so busy with promoting HOG as well as the short promotion planned for the jazz album. Will be interesting to see how the Remix album goes..

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Woah that's a good question. For me, it will definitely be part of her core.

Now you have me thinking, imagine if there's a whole new song on there :giveup:

The way Dua and Madonna gave their fans so many B sides on their remix albums and we'll be lucky if we get 1. :selena:

PropaGaga

Depends if it's good or not. In an official capacity, it won't be considered canon, of course. But personally speaking, there are artists (like Mariah and Britney) whose remixes are so integral to their careers, and whose remix albums are so good as a result, that I count them as essential releases within their discography.

Bella Goth

just lower your expectation, i dont think gaga involve much on this project since she was busy doing gucci and now her jazz with tony. re-recording her part adding here and there i think she won't, i think it would be like any other artist remixes album

NFRatwell
16 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Depends if it's good or not. In an official capacity, it won't be considered canon, of course. But personally speaking, there are artists (like Mariah and Britney) whose remixes are so integral to their careers, and whose remix albums are so good as a result, that I count them as essential releases within their discography.

It would be interesting to see her treat the albums as equals though. 

Born This Way

She has a #1 from it, 2 high profile features, a feature with a legend. I think as long as she can create a bunch of interest with the tour next year, it will be one.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived