other

List of 'Love For Sale' editions

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith

Can someone share all the links to all the versions? Specially the vinyls. :giveup:

Something something idk

Batwings

I want the picture disc SO MUCH because I own all of her picture discs except for Marry the Night, but I don't know whether to wait and see if it will be available in the US store or to go ahead and order it from the UK. 

NewUsername
5 hours ago, MEM said:

So I was totally ready to get the boxset with Tony's sketches and everything, but the vinyl is only standard?!?!

To get the 2 bonus tracks on vinyl I have to get the boxset with another copy of C2C WHYYY 

:triggered:

or the HMV/Target/Fnac exclusive

miigueel

I bought the Vinyl box set + Yellow Vinyl + Picture Disc + Pink and green Cassette (from shopde.ladygaga.com) and the Deluxe Vinyl from Fnac. 

But, what is exactly the Deluxe version (+ 2 songs): Japanese version (without the extra song) exactly? What is the main different between this and the international deluxe? :wtfga:

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, miigueel said:

I bought the Vinyl box set + Yellow Vinyl + Picture Disc + Pink and green Cassette (from shopde.ladygaga.com) and the Deluxe Vinyl from Fnac. 

But, what is exactly the Deluxe version (+ 2 songs): Japanese version (without the extra song) exactly? What is the main different between this and the international deluxe? :wtfga:

I guess is the quality of the audio, Japanese CDs are known to be high quality so that might be it since they said Manufactured HQ CD

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Gagas lil monster

I'm gonna need to become a government hooker at this point or my wallets going to have a panic attack :air:

With Peace and love

warhol killer

There's still no deluxe edition yet? I mean just the regular CD? (Not including the Target + Japan releases)

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

spicemuncher

I got the standard CD, Target CD, international deluxe CD, yellow vinyl, picture disc, Target vinyl and the 3 cassettes 💔 My poor bank account.

I am so tempted to get the box set but I can’t justify a $125 bump in price from the standard vinyl for a box with prints and pencils...

RAMROD

Just reminder the Japanese version is not available yet. It will updated soon.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chinosky

Does anyone know if the deluxe international cd is a jewel case or a digipak? Thank you :pawsup:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Archived