Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks shows her headpiece for NYC shows

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

lev.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

Looks a bit like that headpiece Gaga worn for some ChromaticaTV video.

It's an honor.

whateveradore
On 8/3/2021 at 6:39 PM, GagaSine said:

I had tickets to see her once, she was supposed to come on at 9pm I believe so once it was after midnight, my bf and I left because she still had not taken the stage and we were tired of waiting. Turns out she went on 20 minutes later. Wish I stayed but I also don't fully regret leaving as I was exhausted.

She was an hour late to my show, then did like a 20 min set, cause she got pissed that the mic cut off during the first song (she didn't show up to the soundcheck even tho her DJ did posted it working during his  rehearsal onto Instagram stories)
I had a meet & greet with her and ended up waiting till 5 A.M, she made the crew got and get her a Happy Meal cause she was h/angry

Stephen

This will be my 4th time seeing her and I've never had any bad experiences. She's a great performer and her crowd has the best energy. I always make friends and have the best time. Huge contrast compared to Gaga shows where your chance of making friends or being around good energy is more like a 50/50 shot. Lot of snooty yt gays at Gaga shows unfortunately :poot: Everyone at the Azealia show just wants to party! :nick:

azealia banks video GIF by Vevo

JgHaus78
On 8/4/2021 at 5:02 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

I honestly don’t care enough to stop myself from enjoying music I like. It’s that simple. I’m gay and I can decide for myself what’s going to offend me and her being a dumbass on the internet isn’t something I would ever let disturb my peace. A lot of people take stuff to heart when they could just ignore it. 

BlingNotTheMusic
On 8/3/2021 at 4:39 PM, GagaSine said:

I had tickets to see her once, she was supposed to come on at 9pm I believe so once it was after midnight, my bf and I left because she still had not taken the stage and we were tired of waiting. Turns out she went on 20 minutes later. Wish I stayed but I also don't fully regret leaving as I was exhausted.

33 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

She was an hour late to my show, then did like a 20 min set, cause she got pissed that the mic cut off during the first song (she didn't show up to the soundcheck even tho her DJ did posted it working during his  rehearsal onto Instagram stories)
I had a meet & greet with her and ended up waiting till 5 A.M, she made the crew got and get her a Happy Meal cause she was h/angry

Sounds like those who go to her show will have a splendid time indeed :trollga:

3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

She really could've been the greatest female rapper

She's literally one of the best artist's of our generation, she just didn't break into the mainstream, and that doesn't matter imo when you've made the kind of music she has

holy scheisse
On 8/21/2021 at 6:27 PM, Gagaloo911 said:

Imagine thinking she has great music

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

But by all means, continue to support and give coins to someone who hates your own existence!

Joke's on you at the end of the day and your terrible choice in "music" 

Ooo bow down to the elite music taste of gagaloo911. Curious what music you like now :lolly:

Azealia does not hate gays lol. And she's been on a positive path lately. Just saying

FfFfFfFF

She visited my country a few years ago (not many American artists do that) and I very much regret not going to see her..

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, JgHaus78 said:

I honestly don’t care enough to stop myself from enjoying music I like. It’s that simple. I’m gay and I can decide for myself what’s going to offend me and her being a dumbass on the internet isn’t something I would ever let disturb my peace. A lot of people take stuff to heart when they could just ignore it. 

Trump voter logic :applause:

Space Cowboy
43 minutes ago, Ployd said:

She's literally one of the best artist's of our generation, she just didn't break into the mainstream, and that doesn't matter imo when you've made the kind of music she has

I agree but part of being the greatest imo is breaking into the mainstream, and she lacks that.

Ladle Ghoulash
On 8/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Teletubby said:

she has no time for beefing with Grimes

She always says she's done being messy and it never seems to stick

lolol

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, deactivated001 said:

She always says she's done being messy and it never seems to stick

lolol

Right I'm like give it a few days and she'll be problematic with someone else, calling someone else a f*g, or dissing white gheys :billie:

Archived