Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth admits to 'hard to watch' comedy YouTuber past

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Charlie Puth admits to 'hard to watch' comedy YouTuber past after video resurfaces on TikTok source

"I've been waiting for this day to come. I lasted five years without anybody knowing this," he said in a TikTok response. "Before I was a signed artist, I used to make YouTube comedy songs, and, bro, they're so hard to watch. We tried so hard in the beginning when I first got signed to hide all of these videos, but, TikTok! So, if you want a good laugh, type in my name plus old videos and have fun. Ugh!"

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

:ladyhaha:

I wonder what other videos they’ve had to hide from his past. :ally:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ProfessionalClown

I still can’t believe he got this big after I used to watch his random ass videos when I was a kid 

BELLYACHE
20 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

This is something I would imagine to be viral long ago lol it’s funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Argentum

Ummm, I'm pretty sure he used to make music for Shane Dawson...

Like I recall he made one of his theme songs or something 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Butters Stotch

This is actually one of the reasons I like him so much. Someone capable of doing these videos must be so fun to be around. And the glow up, I mean...

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

if there was still any doubt left about his sexuality, this is how we know he's reaaaaally straight

RadioIsOurs
36 minutes ago, Argentum said:

Ummm, I'm pretty sure he used to make music for Shane Dawson...

Like I recall he made one of his theme songs or something 

TW: Shane Dawson

Spoiler

Argentum
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

yeah damn. it was a different time... so many if these characters were sooo offensive to watch.

and I admit I was guilty watching as a teenager too

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Jose P

I thought this was kinda well known already, he also made songs for the Shane and Friends skits.

Archived