💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony teasing I Get A Kick Out Of You?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

All of his birthday tweets have the hashtag IGetAKickOutOfYou, which is a rumored song off Love For Sale

Butters Stotch

I can't believe another JazzGaga album is upon us :giveup: I'm truly so excited and grateful for being a LM right now. I'm sorry for C2C because Even though I loved that album back then, I feel like it didn't as excited as it should knowing how important this album is for Gaga and how much it meant to her, and all the success it brought for her career. Let's cherish LFS as the treasure it is. C2C walked so LFS could run!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

NFRatwell
16 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I can't believe another JazzGaga album is upon us :giveup: I'm truly so excited and grateful for being a LM right now. I'm sorry for C2C because Even though I loved that album back then, I feel like it didn't as excited as it should knowing how important this album is for Gaga and how much it meant to her, and all the success it brought for her career. Let's cherish LFS as the treasure it is. C2C walked so LFS could run!!!

C2C didn’t walk :bear: She was an icon, a Grammy winning album, and many of us stanned the **** out of her :ally: If anything LFS will be more lowkey, which is ok. I’m glad many fans that weren’t interested in CTC are along for the LFS hype though. 

Archived