💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Demi Lovato reminds there is still a pandemic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch
27 minutes ago, suchheights8 said:

Why because you’re uninformed and clearly a selfish individual? We all get you’re not going to care about other humans with no regard for the rules they had, the mask mandate and everything else. I can’t stop laughing at how you’re clearly apart of the problem with covid and completely blind to it. Just stop while you’re ahead
like I said grow and learn and do research. Your acting like a 13 year old
well you probably are or at least the maturity of one. :yennefer:

I’m not selfish because I want people to have freedom and enjoy themselves. YOU are selfish because you want to restrict peoples freedom under the threat of violence because you’re so scared of the virus.

I’m laughing because you automatically assumed that I’m an antivaxxer despite my comment not having anything to do with vaccines. I’m not an antivaxxer.

I’m laughing because you call these people selfish while in reality you’re the selfish one.

I’m laughing because you think freedom is something that should be mercifully given to us by corrupt garbage politicians. Like they need to give us permission to have fun. 

It’s so absurd that I can’t help but to laugh.

Btw how does boot taste?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suchheights8
17 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

I’m not selfish because I want people to have freedom and enjoy themselves. YOU are selfish because you want to restrict peoples freedom under the threat of violence because you’re so scared of the virus.

I’m laughing because you automatically assumed that I’m an antivaxxer despite my comment not having anything to do with vaccines. I’m not an antivaxxer.

I’m laughing because you call these people selfish while in reality you’re the selfish one.

I’m laughing because you think freedom is something that should be mercifully given to us by corrupt garbage politicians. Like they need to give us permission to have fun. 

Btw how does boot taste?

This is completely nonsense. Yes, I am the one who is selfish because I don’t want more Americans to die because of selfish individuals who are  not following state and CDC guidelines. Grow up. Really. You are apart of the problem and most people on here agree. Done with your deflections. You are literally insufferable. Go to a Q anon site or something. 

holy scheisse
26 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Btw how does boot taste?

Embarrassing lololol die on another hill than this, it's a f*cking panini there should not be crowds like this yet- find other ways to have fun

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, suchheights8 said:

This is completely nonsense. Yes, I am the one who is selfish because I don’t want more Americans to die because of selfish individuals who are  not following state and CDC guidelines. Grow up. Really. You are apart of the problem and most people on here agree. Done with your deflections. You are literally insufferable. Go to a Q anon site or something. 

Qanon :ladyhaha: First I’m an antivaxxer now  I’m a Qanon cult member. God you’re ridiculous:yennefer:

dynamite
4 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

You are apart of the problem

Fyi this means the opposite of what you wanna say :neyde: 'apart' is not the same as 'a part', it means ... Not a part of the problem :ohwell: sorry it's just a pet peeve lol. The same as "alot", which is not a word.

Teletubby
35 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

if people would understand that they shouldn't party in the time of pandemic then politicians wouldn't need to put any restrictions but there are people like you who don't care about others. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

suchheights8
23 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Embarrassing lololol die on another hill than this, it's a f*cking panini there should not be crowds like this yet- find other ways to have fun

THANK YOU!!! Someone with some common sense. :kiss:

Queen Bitch
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

if people would understand that they shouldn't party in the time of pandemic then politicians wouldn't need to put any restrictions but there are people like you who don't care about others. 

I care about others but I also care about freedom.

And politicians have no moral right to put any restrictions in place.

suchheights8
18 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Fyi this means the opposite of what you wanna say :neyde: 'apart' is not the same as 'a part', it means ... Not a part of the problem :ohwell: sorry it's just a pet peeve lol. The same as "alot", which is not a word.

Thanks for the grammar lesson on a gaga forum
.:trollga:

suchheights8
5 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

I care about others but I also care about freedom.

And politicians have no moral right to put any restrictions in place.

Your words here is EXACTLY, what crazy trump supporters say- so yes Qanon seems appropriate to say. Politicians have every single right to impose restrictions to save lives for the better of our country, that’s why us the people vote for them
How dense are you? You want a another 500,000+ people dead — or back to how March 2020 was. Because THIS is how it happens, read the news for goodness sake. My peace has been said, go spew your total nonsense somewhere else. 

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, suchheights8 said:

Your words here is EXACTLY, what crazy trump supporters say- so yes Qanon seems appropriate to say. Politicians have every single right to impose restrictions to save lives for the better of our country, that’s why us the people vote for them
How dense are you? You want a another 500,000+ people dead — or back to how March 2020 was. Because THIS is how it happens, read the news for goodness sake. My peace has been said, go spew your total nonsense somewhere else. 

No the state has no legitimacy. Politicians absolutely do not have the moral right to take peoples freedom away under the threat of violence. If you believe that then you have no sense of morals.

Runway

We’re bored. if people don’t want to get vaccinated is their own fault :vegas: 

Quasi
27 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

No the state has no legitimacy. Politicians absolutely do not have the moral right to take peoples freedom away under the threat of violence. If you believe that then you have no sense of morals.

No one is talking about taking freedom away through violence. If freedoms are taken away during this time it’s to prevent death by illness. Plain and simple. The fact that we are even mixing politics and political ideologies with basic health principles is the problem that got us to this point in the first place.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

dynamite
48 minutes ago, suchheights8 said:

Thanks for the grammar lesson on a gaga forum
.:trollga:

You use grammar in all areas of life including outside of a Gaga forum where it may come in handy, so... no problem!

Flawless
1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Btw how does boot taste?

It's funny how you sound exactly like a garbage politician lmao. There's no fun when people are dying for a disease that depends on everybody to be controlled. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived