💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Demi Lovato reminds there is still a pandemic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

E7zs-TE-WYAk-KUXl.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

I like when they use their mouth to say **** like this

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hyoha

I had covid and it’s because of pos neighbors in my building who keep ignoring the pandemic.

If they’re not gonna help, they could just be the ones to die from the disease exclusively. Oh God I really wish they were the ones to die. Because they’re infecting and killing people who are doing the right thing

dep18702
11 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

I had covid and it’s because of pos neighbors in my building who keep ignoring the pandemic.

If they’re not gonna help, they could just be the ones to die from the disease exclusively. Oh God I really wish they were the ones to die. Because they’re infecting and killing people who are doing the right thing

Yikes. I would never wish death on anyone. 

suchheights8
20 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Oh it’s so terrible that people are having fun. 

Antivaxer? They are right it’s a pandemic, I could only count two people with masks. IT IS terrible that people are selfish and only concerned with themselves and continuing to prolong the pandemic….going to a festival where there is literally no way to social distance — we can all have fun again when people listen to science and follow the rules. So very short sighted of you — grow and learn. :bye:

PartySick

Was there a vaccine requirement to attend? If so, I'm not going to be upset 'cause then, statistically speaking, about 1% of them would need medical attention (and that's assuming they caught covid at all :laughga:).

But if there was no vaccine requirement...giiirl :messga:

🖤

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Was there a vaccine requirement to attend?

there was also mask requirement for everyone

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Hyoha
1 hour ago, dep18702 said:

Yikes. I would never wish death on anyone. 

I’m not exactly wishing death on anyone. People are already dying from covid. I just wish all covid deaths happened to people who treat the pandemic as a joke, i.e. people who deserve it.

PartySick
16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

there was also mask requirement for everyone

Yikes :messga:

🖤

JohnWayne92
35 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

I’m not exactly wishing death on anyone. People are already dying from covid. I just wish all covid deaths happened to people who treat the pandemic as a joke, i.e. people who deserve it.

Preach 

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, suchheights8 said:

Antivaxer? They are right it’s a pandemic, I could only count two people with masks. IT IS terrible that people are selfish and only concerned with themselves and continuing to prolong the pandemic….going to a festival where there is literally no way to social distance — we can all have fun again when people listen to science and follow the rules. So very short sighted of you — grow and learn. :bye:

I can’t stop laughing at this.

suchheights8
2 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

I can’t stop laughing at this.

Why because you’re uninformed and clearly a selfish individual? We all get you’re not going to care about other humans with no regard for the rules they had, the mask mandate and everything else. I can’t stop laughing at how you’re clearly apart of the problem with covid and completely blind to it. Just stop while you’re ahead…like I said grow and learn and do research. Your acting like a 13 year old…well you probably are or at least the maturity of one. :yennefer:

Archived