💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Matt Damon says he has never personally used gay slur

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

Honestly, Matt needs to fire his pr team and hire me ASAP - I already have a perfect solution to make sure he never ends up in this situation ever again 

Spoiler

il_570xN.1343782517_l0yn.jpg

DiamondHeart326

Yall need to stop overreacting, like nobody in your life ever twisted your words around?.. I mean you all bitch if people DON'T talk about these issues but when they try to and misspeak or someone prints their verbatim wrong or runs with twisting it yall wanna ****ing cancel someone. Like let's focus this stupid senseless nonsensical energy into canceling people who REALLY ****ING NEED to be CANCELED!  🤦‍♂️ 

Squidward T
56 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Yall need to stop overreacting, like nobody in your life ever twisted your words around?.. I mean you all bitch if people DON'T talk about these issues but when they try to and misspeak or someone prints their verbatim wrong or runs with twisting it yall wanna ****ing cancel someone. Like let's focus this stupid senseless nonsensical energy into canceling people who REALLY ****ING NEED to be CANCELED!  🤦‍♂️ 

If he said the n word would your reaction be any different? 

flyaway

What an idiot.

He exposed himself as a homophobe and it's making it worse with this second statement. :bear:

Gagaloo911

Swish swish bish

Another hetero man in the casket 

sub pop scene GIF by Sub Pop Records

Lady Palutena

OMG these cis white men just get worse.

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

LaLuna

Honestly, who do these stupid celebs think they're fooling? Like, your daughter literally had to tell you to stop using that word.

Idiot :saladga:

Reginald

Yeah, right. Considering how openly homophobic mainstream pop culture was even just a decade ago, I highly doubt this. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived