Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga gets nominated

Arizonadream777

Featured Posts

Arizonadream777

If Gaga actually wins the best actress nomination acadamy award, does that mean she would be the first woman to ever win an acadamy award for best song and best actress?

PunkTheFunk

No, Barbra Streisand has already done it. Gaga would be the second person.

Arizonadream777
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Oh ok.  I didn't realize that Barbara Streisand wrote songs?

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Arizonadream777 said:

She's a singer

weed
3 minutes ago, Arizonadream777 said:

She got the Oscar for her composing contribution, she doesn't write AFAIK.

Delaney Elias
33 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

That’d be kool and funny if it happened because of the order of ASIB movies 

Delaney

Jill
34 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

We don't want you here spitting unnecessary facts /s

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

PunkTheFunk
20 minutes ago, weed said:

She got the Oscar for her composing contribution, she doesn't write AFAIK.

She wrote it and produced it (Evergreen from ASIB, 1976 version)

weed
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She wrote it and produced it (Evergreen from ASIB, 1976 version)

I see lyrics by Paul Williams

sometimes it seems this fandom is way too concerned with how much "critical acclaim" gaga can accumulate, rather than just looking forward to experiencing whatever it is she's putting out. like, the day the trailer dropped there were people in threads calling for oscar noms. it's borderline cringe seeing that kind of desperation. 

judaspriest
5 minutes ago, rudumb said:

sometimes it seems this fandom is way too concerned with how much "critical acclaim" gaga can accumulate, rather than just looking forward to experiencing whatever it is she's putting out. like, the day the trailer dropped there were people in threads calling for oscar noms. it's borderline cringe seeing that kind of desperation. 

Yeah, who gives a phuck about critical acclaim. What matters is that she's playing a villain again and I for one love to see it :firega:

Justin Drew Bieber
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Barbra Streisand & Lady Gaga being the only ones, that sounds iconic

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, rudumb said:

No Oscars = No acclaim = Less acting jobs for Gaga = Less money for Gaga = Insufficient funding for BTW Foundation = No online kindness = More hardship and suffering in the world

We're actually doing a great service here

lady-gaga-oscar-1551091372.jpg

Gagaism
1 hour ago, rudumb said:

I get and agree with your point but I also see why the fandom is like that... on her debut most people could only see her just as a fun to watch and edgy popstar making bops and crazy stuff. 

With TFM her controversy started popping out once she swallowed the rosary and then Judas was that whole story. Things got worse with ARTPOP and was hurtful seeing her trying everything to just show her art meanwhile ROAR , haters, press and everybody else were the battles that we didn’t asked for. 

Obviously we know how talented she always has been, but she had to fight really hard for people to give the credit she deserves.

Being a Gaga stan from the beginning is really a definition of a rollercoaster but you know, we love our precious girl.

HIM820
2 hours ago, rudumb said:

I 100% agree with this and then the fans will shoot themselves in the foot later on. For instance, I know she probably will be nominated but I already saw people saying she’s for sure going to win when they clearly have no idea who exactly her competition will be. Saying that so early on is very odd. 

Archived