💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When is Love For Sale coming

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

For real though :bear: she’s been teasing it for weeks but hasn’t really said anything. Insiders were saying last winter, then an interview said this spring, now insiders have said tomorrow / this month. Obviously the era is coming but what are the chances of a single coming soon? 

Mother of Puppies

Stasera. Or in other words: Soon :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

elijahfan

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if something was announced this week, since the "era" is officially starting tomorrow at the show.

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if something was announced this week, since the "era" is officially starting tomorrow at the show.

To be fair they have already recorded a show together a couple of weeks ago :bear: I wouldn’t be surprised if they just filmed another and then stayed quite for another few weeks

sillynate

That leak from June said L4S in October and they got all the BTWX stuff right. However they also said Chromatix was set for end of July. Howeverever, Grimes said she missed the deadline and wasn’t gonna be on it but it was pushed back so now she is gonna be on it. So I’m still set on October

Dr Fudge

Honestly, quite possibly this week after the shows. I mean, what better time? Perfect promotion. Heck, I’d be surprised if they didn’t perform LFS.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

I think the insiders are gonna be right with this one. I mean, they’re not keeping it too much of a secret at this point. I could see the lead single coming this week, and the album in October 

Archived