💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

If Gaga gets an Oscar nom for HoG...

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

FUN FACT: If Gaga manages to snatch an Oscar nomination for Best Actress for House of Gucci, she will join an exclusive club of actors who have 2 or more nominations in acting categories AND have won an Academy Award in a non-acting category. This achievement demonstrates excellence in both acting and other aspects of filmmaking -- whether it's directing, writing screenplays, or composing music.

Lady-Gaga-as-Patrizia-Reggiani.jpg

This club currently includes the following 10 actors:

Frances McDormand (6 acting noms, 1 win for Best Picture)
Warren Beatty (4 acting noms, 1 win for Best Director)
George Clooney (4 acting noms, 1 win for Best Picture)
Brad Pitt (4 acting noms, 1 win for Best Picture)
Emma Thompson (4 acting noms, 1 win for Best Adapted Screenplay)
LGBTQ+ champion Matt Damon (3 acting noms, 1 win for Best Original Screenplay)
Clint Eastwood (2 acting noms, 2 wins for Best Director)
Barbra Streisand (2 acting noms, 1 win for Best Song)
Billy Bob Thornton (2 acting noms, 1 win for Best Adapted Screenplay)
Charlie Chaplin (2 acting noms, 1 win for Best Original Dramatic Score)**

frances-mcdormand_photo-credit-should-read-gabriel-bouysafpgetty-images-square.jpg00.jpg?w=1600&h=1600&q=88&f=b880921e40e944db4e797b42f42109f70x0.jpg%3Fbackground=000000&cropX1=403&cropX2=2584&cropY1=60&cropY2=2242
brad-pitt-attends-the-premiere-of-20th-century-foxs--square.jpgemma_thompson.jpg?auto=compress,format&fit=scale&h=1600&ixlib=php-3.3.0&w=1600&wpsize=xlc3a0b5d747e507fe84ce3d0192b2730179-GettyImages-1330805142.rsquare.w330.jpg
104-162315_Actual.jpg?h=800avatars-000101383053-qd3pld-t500x500.jpgeycnyx1ukczyotgpk1yj.jpg
gettyimages-161060589.jpg

Gaga would be the 11th (2 acting noms, and 1 win for Best Song)! And this would be achieved with just a nomination -- no win needed.

rs_600x600-190901105622-600-lady-gaga.cm.9119.jpg?fit=around%7C1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

**Note: Charlie Chaplin received a special award at the 1st Academy Awards for writing, acting, directing, and producing all in one, and then went on to receive an individual nom for Best Actor. So technically it's two nominations, but going by modern definitions of awards categories it's just one.

Mister G

We stan a f***ing legend. She is bound to snatch a handful of awards next season from this movie alone. 

HotLikeMexico
Just now, Will Graham said:

LGBT champion Matt Damon??????

LOL did you see the shenanigans he said yesterday?

judaspriest
19 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

LOL did you see the shenanigans he said yesterday?

Who didnt? It was his daughter who had to teach him manners lol, in what world does that qualify as LGBT champ?!?

HotLikeMexico
4 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Who didnt? It was his daughter who had to teach him manners lol, in what world does that qualify as LGBT champ?!?

Oh, this whole thing is a joke. OP was just being sarcastic.

judaspriest
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

Oh, this whole thing is a joke. OP was just being sarcastic.

I thought he could have the nerve to call himself that just because he did a single gay themed movie lol

HotLikeMexico
Just now, Will Graham said:

I thought he could have the nerve to call himself that just because he did a single gay themed movie lol

Omg I completely forgot about that.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Don’t forget she might get another nom for the top gun song 

(And win)

qQyRdBv.thumb.gif.d771687b6d94c5d1e46d8f

Lumiere
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If Gaga manages to snatch an Oscar nomination for Best Actress for House of Gucci

and she will :firega:

imnotyourbabe10

The Matt Damon comment; PunkTheFunk, you always make me smile. So meta and on point. Thank you, kind GGD cult member! 

Meredith Grey

I really don’t even care if she wins. Seeing her be nominated would be enough for me

Runway
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Don’t forget she might get another nom for the top gun song 

4th and 5th Oscar nomination like it ain’t nothing and she did it in only 5 years :vegas:

Archived