đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Lady Gaga - Fame Kills Tour (Part. I)

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

I'm finally back guys ! I had to take a little break but everything's fine ! ^^

I present you today, my brand new concept, the 'Fame Kills Tour'. If the name of it is inspired by the tour she was supposed to do with Kanye West, he has nothing to do with my concept and none of his songs will be included. It's a solo Gaga project. In my eyes, this concept tour would have been created in order to celebrate 'The Fame' / 'The Fame Monster' and the upcoming release of 'Born This Way'.

It would be like a mini-tour around the world to promote the three projects. So only songs from TF, TFM and BTW will be featured ! I'd like to thanks Monica Galvez for giving me this idea and I hope you'll like the result !

Love & Kindness,

Jeremy :firega:

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This is absolutely iconic 

Thank you so much ! :enigma:

VoidTwo

the intro with Dance In The Dark + Alejandro is flawless, the rest feels a bit too random but keep it up :)

Riley

Sounds like this was made using some of my mixes, would you mind including some sort of credit/link? Thanks xx 

MANiCURE 6
5 minutes ago, Riley said:

Sounds like this was made using some of my mixes, would you mind including some sort of credit/link? Thanks xx 

Yes don't worry I always put credits under my videos ! I'll add them very soon <3

Archived