Featured Posts

Suuus
4 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

no they dont, cats do

a quick google search

educated vet

or anyone who knows stuff about dogs

would tell you that

Yes they do why do you think they have sharp pointy teeth to tear through meat also why would all dog food include meat if they dont need it

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
10 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

dogs are omnivorous, just like people

they can eat meat and other things too

that means there are many other ways of getting the same things that are in meat from other sources

That doesnt mean you have deny them meat entirely 

HEARTSTOP

Again with this. Some (few) dogs are able to live a mostly healthy life being vegan. But, more likely than not, they're not.

Jenna Marbles, one of the most genuine and dedicated vegan people I've seen on the internet, has given up trying to make her dogs vegan because she saw it wasn't healthy for them.

Also, dog food is usually made up of meat/organ scraps so it doesn't really increase the meat industry mass-production, it actually helps with the waste generated by it.

Either way, it's not like she will change her mind because of what people say online.

IDGAF

JusKeepBreathin

I think it's fine for her because she buys the best food, but to the non rich people out there,  please don't start feeding pizza dough and chick peas to your dogs. They will be malnourished. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GipJo

If dogs in wild doesn't eat meat, then they're naturally vegan, but that's not true, so they're not vegan.

Just because going vagan can still provide them the same nutrition meat provide doesn't mean they're vegan, what do you think they want to eat if they had a choice, meat or vegan?

Don't force your will on your pets.

BlingNotTheMusic
25 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

please don't start feeding pizza dough and chick peas to your dogs. They will be malnourished. 

This is what people think vegans eat?:sharon:

Lady Palutena

I read a long post about this very same thing; a pet owner trying to give their dog vegan food and a vet chimed in with why it is not a good idea and what could potentially happen if it continued. But if she has the resources to get her dog all the nutrition it needs via a vegan diet, then go for it.

On an unrelated note, why do vegans always feel the need to tell everyone about their veganism? Nobody cares Becky, just enjoy your food. :neyde:

I've never met a meat eater who says "OMG I eat meat!" in the same obnoxious way vegans say "I'm a vegan!" It just makes me want to grab a turkey leg and eat it in front of them. 

JollyImmediateAmericancicada-size_restri

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Lady Palutena said:

I read a long post about this very same thing; a pet owner trying to give their dog vegan food and a vet chimed in with why it is not a good idea and what could potentially happen if it continued. But if she has the resources to get her dog all the nutrition it needs via a vegan diet, then go for it.

On an unrelated note, why do vegans always feel the need to tell everyone about their veganism? Nobody cares Becky, just enjoy your food. :neyde:

I've never met a meat eater who says "OMG I eat meat!" in the same obnoxious way vegans say "I'm a vegan!" It just makes me want to grab a turkey leg and eat it in front of them. 

JollyImmediateAmericancicada-size_restri

The jokes on you because that turkey leg *could* potentially be harming your health :billie: and has no affect on us whatsoever. It's like drinking a milkshake in front of someone lactose intolerant in an effort to tempt them :billie:

Galagala
4 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

it's going to be the same thread as the one about katy isn't it? :bear:

dogs CAN be vegan

all you need to do is make their diet good and full of the things they need

cats need meat, not dogs

Umm but did her dog say it wants to eat vegan food, or it's just the pet owner who decided what to feed the dog?:huntyga:

Maybe her dog really hates meat, but it's nothing new about celebrities doing these smartass things.:bear:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

Umm but did her dog say it wants to eat vegan food

Scared Dog GIF

And y'all think vegans are weird :billie:

sarahb

I'm reminded of this video :laughga:

(Though apparently the woman isn't vegan or vegetarian, she thought her dog started preferring vegetables over meat so she phased it out)

Versace

Honestly pretentious how some Vegans will talk so objectively and preach everything as fact. Like there will always be both sides of the coin to consider and there is research out there for and against Veganism. So hope you felt better getting your point across but this post wasn’t about you to begin with. Stop it with the justifications, reasons, excuses, and the facts you wholeheartedly love to rave about. Stop quoting every member who disagrees with a Vegan diet for a dog. Like I don’t know what kind of replies you expected, you even have a Vegan member here who is against it for God sake.

StarstruckIllusion

I dont know a more annoying artist 

Archived