Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billie Eilish says her pitbull is vegan

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Can Mods ban every Bilie post for a while? :bear: There are 500 threads about every single thing she does the past week. Chill she is human

If Gaga were to release an album or more content, perhaps we would have more Gaga threads :vegas:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it's meaningless, you're denying your dog to have a diet he would have in natural conditions, veganism  is all about letting your animals be free, not imposing something to them because of your ethics, we can chose to be vegan because we're humans and we live in a system that treats animals as products of consumption, commodities and toys, it's not something that an animal can be, no matter how happy or sad he would be, animals kill other animals to get food, it's the food chain, it's not good or vile, it's nature, vile are humans.

I think it depends on the person and why they specifically chose that lifestyle. My friends dogs are vegan because it reversed their health problems. So it's less about forcing them to eat a certain way because of your ethics, and providing them nutrition which helps their health flourish. So many dog food/treat companies have horrible sh*t in their ingredients which cause a mass of health problems for dogs. 

enissa11
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

I think it depends on the person and why they specifically chose that lifestyle. My friends dogs are vegan because it reversed their health problems. So it's less about forcing them to eat a certain way because of your ethics, and providing them nutrition which helps their health flourish. So many dog food/treat companies have horrible sh*t in their ingredients which cause a mass of health problems for dogs. 

i agree but that's another thing, the fact that you don't feed your dogs with meat for health reasons doesn't make them vegan anyway, calling your dogs vegan is silly.

Mad Architect of Light

Mother of Puppies

If you gave the dog a choice and let him decide between meat and some veggies... now what would any dog choose? :bear:

There are dogs who might have health problems when they eat meat, yes...in that case I think it's ok, but most dogs don't have that, so they should get meat imo.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i agree but that's another thing, the fact that you don't feed your dogs with meat for health reasons doesn't make them vegan anyway, calling your dogs vegan is silly.

It's not just meat it's "animal products", but we clearly aren't going to agree on this so it's best to agree to disagree. The short version of it is studies have shown that animal products can lead to inflammation in the body (in humans and animals) which can lead to heart disease, cancer, bone and joint problems, etc. So opting for a plant based diet for a dog is an effort to reduce inflammation for said condition. Not to mention the benefits for the planet and other animals for making that choice. 

Good luck on your vegan journey! :kara:

Chromatica Island

Vegans are annoying tbh, I am an omnivore through and through, but you do you vegans, just feed your pets their proper diets.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

enissa11
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's not just meat it's "animal products", but we clearly aren't going to agree on this so it's best to agree to disagree. Good luck on your vegan journey! :kara:

exactly that's my point, a person who doesn't eat meat for heath reasons is not a vegan so why call a dog vegan? veganism is a human thing, calling a dog vegan it's silly and it only shows the misunderstanding of what veganism is all about

Mad Architect of Light

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Vegans are annoying tbh

Billie is vegan, so it would make sense her dog is. But alright! :billie:

enissa11
9 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

more than half of the dogs these days wouldn't even survive on their own, they would die of hunger on the street, not hunt for meat

food chain was broken a long time ago because of human actions

that's why having a wild animal as a pet is not vegan, buying pets is not vegan, but adopting and caring about someone who cannot be independent is

and if you have a dog, they don't feel any difference between being vegan or not

but the environment and companies that kill other animals for food do

that's the point of it all, it's not meaningless

i'm aware of everything you said, and that's right, if they don't feel any difference between being vegan or not, why call a dog vegan just because you're not feeding him with meat because you're vegan? It's meaningless and hilarious

Mad Architect of Light

Chris Thomason

Can dogs live on a vegan diet with very specific nutritional management? Yes.

Should they? No

enissa11
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

calling them vegan is meaningless obviously, that's a word

who cares lol

we are talking about them BEING vegan

which means not buying them meat that is bad for the environment and is supporting companies killing other animals

it's a word with meaning, of course we're talking about being vegan, a dog CANNOT be vegan.
and you don't have to necessarily support the meat industry, you can still buy them meat from your local butchery coming from farms that give the animals a good life at least if you don't have the ways to sustain them healthy without meat which is a lot.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived