Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billie Eilish says her pitbull is vegan

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

This is awesome, so much better for him and he'll probably live longer :applause:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

this is hilarious and ironic, making your dog "vegan" goes against everything the philosophy behind veganism stands for. 

You would know this because, you're vegan? 

Any vegans I've met have their own reasons for living that lifestyle, for me it's based on evidence within scientific journals which shows favorable outcomes for your personal health, the health of the planet, and the health of animals. I must have missed the part where feeding dogs a vegan diet undoes all our work. Dammit!

200.gif

ProfessionalClown
25 minutes ago, weed said:

do y'all think vegetarian animals don't exist? are they all weak/malnourished? lol + she's rich so she can afford the best food for her dog

But dogs aren’t vegetarian :bear:

alsemanche

I wouldn't do it myself but I'm sure she has consulted experts about this and has enough money to provide him with all his nutritional needs so y'all need to chill

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Married the Night

Dogs are not made to be vegan. This is awful. I’ve read stories where pets can die easily from this. 

Sneaky Oliver

I wish my dog was a veggie like me :party: why do you guys make everything seem like a big issue? I don’t feed him with meat, but the dog food contains meat.

I always make sure to buy the food which has also vegetables as ingredients though! He’s super healthy like me. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

PartySick
38 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

As weird as it sounds, I think a dog is okay on a vegan diet but it’s a lot of work to make sure it would get all the things it needs, but I’m sure she’s able to provide that for him 

Yup. Same with Katy Perry's dog. Their nutritional needs are definitely being met :laughga:

🖤

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I wish my dog was a veggie like me :party: why do you guys make everything seem like a big issue? I don’t feed him with meat, but the dog food contains meat.

I always make sure to buy the food which has also vegetables as ingredients though! He’s super healthy like me. 

I bet the same people who have an issue with this feed their dogs Beggin Strips aka poison :sharon:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

If it wasn't for my dog's wet food breakfast and the occasional chicken she would be a vegetarian :bradley:

She turns her nose up to most dog treats but she loves crunchy vegetables, especially celery and carrots. Her food looks like something a human would eat too. I swear she eats better than I do :bear: because she deserves the best :bradley:

🖤

ARTPOP

Can Mods ban every Bilie post for a while? :bear: There are 500 threads about every single thing she does the past week. Chill she is human

COME ON GAYS!!

enissa11
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

in what way?

your dog is happy and healthy

and you are not buying meat made from other killed animals, because it's not necessary in any way

you're dog is not going to be sad or depressed because they don't have a meat for dinner

it's meaningless, you're denying your dog to have a diet he would have in natural conditions, veganism  is all about letting your animals be free, not imposing something to them because of your ethics, we can chose to be vegan because we're humans and we live in a system that treats animals as products of consumption, commodities and toys, it's not something that an animal can be, no matter how happy or sad he would be, animals kill other animals to get food, it's the food chain, it's not good or vile, it's nature, vile are humans.

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
20 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

You would know this because, you're vegan? 

200.gif

i'm in transitional veganism

Mad Architect of Light

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i'm in transitional veganism

Then what does your comment mean dear?! 3y vegan here. It actually supports the "vegan philosophy", not go against it lol

Archived