BUtterfield 8

“In ten years it ain’t gone be normal for a kid to be straight"

i ****ing hope so :firega:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Boosie…does he mean bussy? DaBaby and DaBussy?

Oh I love DeBussy, such a classic

skaxboy

https://www.complex.com/music/2020/05/boosie-badazz-backlash-claims-he-got-his-underage-son-nephew-oral-sex-from-woman

“…the Rapper went live Saying that he had a Very Grown Woman Perform oral on His 12 and 13 Year Old Son. (Sick He needs to be locked up)

Boosie also claimed he had shown his son how to put on a condom when he was only 9 or 10 years old: "Yes, that's how I raised them. I don't care what y'all say," he continued. "It's better than watching cartoons. That's why they have iPhone 11s. They can watch as much **** as they want. It's better than them watching cartoons with two men kissing ... Yeah, it's like that. Yeah, we raise them different ... That's just how it is."

So is “forcing heterosexuality” on kids okay?

Wet Fire

Again this stupid logic. Is he in kindergarten? We are taking issue with idiots like him being homophobic. Why won't we allow people to be straight? We would love having amazing straight allies. :huntyga:

Wet Fire
6 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

https://www.complex.com/music/2020/05/boosie-badazz-backlash-claims-he-got-his-underage-son-nephew-oral-sex-from-woman

“…the Rapper went live Saying that he had a Very Grown Woman Perform oral on His 12 and 13 Year Old Son. (Sick He needs to be locked up)

Boosie also claimed he had shown his son how to put on a condom when he was only 9 or 10 years old: "Yes, that's how I raised them. I don't care what y'all say," he continued. "It's better than watching cartoons. That's why they have iPhone 11s. They can watch as much **** as they want. It's better than them watching cartoons with two men kissing ... Yeah, it's like that. Yeah, we raise them different ... That's just how it is."

So is “forcing heterosexuality” on kids okay?

What the actual ****? :wtf:

Ugh I thought the white specks in the ceiling lining was dandruff for the longest time :deadbanana:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Agunimon

imagine believing that lgbt social rights and awareness is trying to stigmatize being straight.

Pharamon

I can't, I never thought someone could actually open their mouths and come up with this amount of stupidity

Luke78619

Yes, I like artists sticking up for DaBaby like this, they just expose themselves to also get removed from events :enigma:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived