đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby apologizes for homophobic comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Yes, it’s his responsability to be a decent person but he can only be one if people correct him NICELY on his mistakes when he makes one. Nobody is born perfect, I am sure you have bad things about you too that you have no idea they are wrong. Like this one, not wanting to help people with their ignorance. 

You should either stop with the victim blaming or just stop altogether. It's not a cute look, like, at all. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

giving me 'hi gay, happy pride month, today we are sashaying away with great deals for our LGBTs' vibes

but

Maybe he can grow from this situation for real, hoping this situation really turns into something good 

Chlorine Sevigny
17 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Yes, it’s his responsability to be a decent person but he can only be one if people correct him NICELY on his mistakes when he makes one. Nobody is born perfect, I am sure you have bad things about you too that you have no idea they are wrong. Like this one, not wanting to help people with their ignorance. 

No I’m perfect. :heart:

He learned in couple days, yeah right, these sort of things take years, when u believe in something it's been decades sitting and marinating in your brain, u cant just clean it up in couple days, just lies bcs he lost a lot of deals

The Z
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

215k-240k first week prediction is now considered underperforming? :toofunny:

thiiiiiis it's literally like if ARTPOP debuted with 1.5M copies lol

moonsago
40 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

You should either stop with the victim blaming or just stop altogether. It's not a cute look, like, at all. 

I’m sorry, how am I victim blaming? I am truly curious as I don’t see how I am in the wrong with my responses. 

Luke78619

Yeh he wasn’t so apologetic a few days ago and clearly didn’t care to hear what was hurtful about his comments 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JusKeepBreathin

We did it girls!

I know alot of people won't take his apology. I do, even if I don't think he wrote this himself. 

I felt his comments came from pure ignorance and were made by someone without any education on the issue. This apology doesn't lay blame on others (James Charles I'm looking at you) he accepts and takes full responsibility and has educated himself. I'm happy with the venues that blocked him to get that forced education he needed. And I am thankful for the allies that did not stand for this behavior and spoke up publicly like Dua, Anita, Elton and Madonna.

I feel like if he does something like this again he'll be canceled immediately.

We are trying to change minds and hearts. We are not trying to ruin people's lives. 

That's just my opinion. Nobody has to agree. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I’m sorry, how am I victim blaming? I am truly curious as I don’t see how I am in the wrong with my responses. 

You're trying to make his ignorance our responsibility while that kind of ignorance STILL keeps taking lives all over the world. That is, frankly, insulting. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

moonsago
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

We did it girls!

I know alot of people won't take his apology. I do, even if I don't think he wrote this himself. 

I felt his comments came from pure ignorance and were made by someone without any education on the issue. This apology doesn't lay blame on others (James Charles I'm looking at you) he accepts and takes full responsibility and has educated himself. I'm happy with the venues that blocked him to get that forced education he needed. And I am thankful for the allies that did not stand for this behavior and spoke up publicly like Dua, Anita, Elton and Madonna.

I feel like if he does something like this again he'll be canceled immediately.

We are trying to change minds and hearts. We are not trying to ruin people's lives. 

That's just my opinion. Nobody has to agree. 

I love your response even though I disagree somehow, I don’t think he learnt yet, I think he just realized the water he is in is way too hot so he is trying to back down but I appreciate the fact that you allow people to change and don’t cross them off forever for being ignorant. It’s the only way we can make this world a better place. I hope he one day does learn indeed. 

Archived