💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby apologizes for homophobic comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bolkins

I’m all for people learning and growing but he doubled down on the homophobia before sending this generic PR agency-esk BS. The cancellation has now been processed I’m afraid 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

If he really meant it he would have said this in a video the way he made a video to defend himself.  

Also, it’s not anyone’s duty to treat him with kindness or educate him about disgusting comments he made. 

alsemanche

He grew in the span of 1.5 days yes that's totally not his team forcing him to do that after festivals and gigs started dropping him and big artists started calling him out :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Billie underperforming

215k-240k first week prediction is now considered underperforming? :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

moonsago

I believe that people can be misinformed and talk out of ignorance, I know we believe that it’s easy to stay educated in today’s time because of the internet but the truth is that not everybody can stay on top of everything, not everybody is surrounded by lgbtq+ people, black people, etc to actively, everyday, be confronted by the challenges they face in the society, some people just don’t know as much as we internet kids do, care to know ( maybe they heard something one time and took it as just that and thought it was the truth ), etc. It’s not that black and white here either, it’s not just as simple as ‘it’s 2021 you have bo excuse’... no, some people are still very much ignorant due to many circumstances and they deserve to be educated and kindly informed. Now, with that being said, he was very much unresponsive to being educated at the beginning, was co*ky about it, rude, disrespectful and defensive when initially called out so this just reads as a last attempt at saving his career now that literally everybody is pretty much done with him. It’s fake and it’s not about him needing education, that was offered to him initially but he dismissed it and kept on being an a*s so... bye gurl, reflect on yourself truthfully and maybe we’ll talk 

p.s. I don’t believe in getting rid of people or giving up on them even when they are extremely in the wrong, it doesn’t make the world a better places, I believe in helping them work towards change because you don’t know why they are the way they are, we are complex being and just ‘cancelling’ someone forever does not help the world, we need to constantly keep on trying to help the ones in the wrong. So I personally could forgive him and give him another chance if he truly changes and realizes one day how hurtful he has been. 

Ororo Munroe

I love these boys being like "this is my opinion" until they start to lose their gigs and money deals

If you so brave to make fun of serious diseases and gays, then be brave to take responsibility for these words 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Chic

He didn’t want to be educated on this matter, he’s just big mad he’s getting dropped from everything

But hope this serves as a lesson to others

moonsago
4 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

If he really meant it he would have said this in a video the way he made a video to defend himself.  

Also, it’s not anyone’s duty to treat him with kindness or educate him about disgusting comments he made. 

I believe it is our duty to educate people... how else can we make the world a better place? Some people don’t know they are in the wrong, I am sure he didn’t either, I am sure in his twisted perception of the lgbtq+ people and hiv/aids, he thought he was speaking ‘the truth’, even if he wasn’t in reality. Very few people truly act out of evil, most think what they are doing is the right thing to do and we must help them see that it’s not. 

ThisGuyTony

I would like to know what “education” he got on the topic and what he has learned. :yennefer:

Gangie

It's weird that he apologizes right now, Just when he's getting cancelled from the left to the right...

He had enought time though.

"It's time to take out the TRASH"...

200.gif

If I like it, then that's what I get!

latina twilight

okay but WHY start with that sentence???? like blaming people for getting mad at him

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

NCgaga

If this was his initial response, then maybe- but this is after his initial responses after the backlash, and they were just as unacceptable as the original offense. 

js4754394o9823

his pr team took his phone too late

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived