Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rihanna's Fenty Fragrance is unisex scent

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

https://fentybeauty.com/products/fenty-eau-de-parfum-bridgetown
$120 

Introducing Fenty Eau De Parfum—the new fragrance from Rihanna. Magnolia and musk unite with tangerine, blueberry and hints of Bulgarian rose absolute, geranium and patchouli, to create a unique blend that expresses itself uniquely on each wearer for a one-of-a-kind scent that is all heart and pure soul.

THE INSPIRATION
“This isn’t about a fantasy—I wanted to experience truth. Fenty Eau de Parfum is for remembering what’s real. I made a fragrance for myself and am now sharing it with you.”

THE CREATION
“What began as a garden walk in the global center of perfume became an unapologetic expression of my full and true essence. The experience begins as soon as you lay eyes on the bottle. This reminds me of everywhere I’ve been and represents all that I am.”

210714_CR_1070-SHOT-3_1200x1500_f45d35122021_03_Fenty_Bottle_20052_01_03d2dd9d-52021_05_FENTY_FRAGRANCE_2021_0175_01_FIN1-Bridgetown-d.png

Quotes from https://fragrance.fentybeauty.com/bridgetown/ : 

“Look at every fragrance commercial that you see out there, it’s always some bullshit.”
“Brown is my favorite color. Brown is who I am. Brown is what I come from.” 
“That’s the thing I love the most: it’s an experience, it’s a memory, encapsulated into a fragrance.” 
“I grew to love all the different aspects of fragrance. When you walk into the store, how a hundred fragrances can make one store smell like something special, even though they're from all different walks of life.
“All different parts of the earth,all different types of plants,all different moods.“

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

sad to realize even scents are sexed lol

Mad Architect of Light

InTheCloset

it looks good. to those who had the fame perfume which other perfume it closely resembles? i couldnt get it and i would love to know what it smells like.

The abyss stares back

Not on Sephora

Notes are too fresh and flowery for me

No way to smell it in real life/stores

Not for international/europeans

Big pass for me

Pharamon
17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Not on Sephora

Notes are too fresh and flowery for me

No way to smell it in real life/stores

Not for international/europeans

Big pass for me

And also for me it's the price 

PeachJug
8 hours ago, enissa11 said:

sad to realize even scents are sexed lol

I think we can evolve to be above this

Buuuut idk if it's "sad"?

I think it is actually very rooted in nature and biology that certain scents are more attractive to the male sex vs female sex - and perfumes are typically worn to attract a certain sex

with our evolved understanding of gender though I love these more generalized and inclusive unisex products, just not sure if it's a "sad" thing to have male/female products. open to opinions though 

EDIT : ahh so I read @ProfessionalClown and @enissa11's reponses. Makes sense, ty for the explanations!!

Pharamon
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

How much?

i think it says in the article here that its $120

13 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

i think it says in the article here that its $120

Bruh I could buy Tom Ford fragrance with that price

Pharamon
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

legit

enissa11
47 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

I think it is actually very rooted in nature and biology that certain scents are more attractive to the male sex vs female sex - and perfumes are typically worn to attract a certain sex

with our evolved understanding of gender though I love these more generalized and inclusive unisex products, just not sure if it's a "sad" thing to have male/female products. open to opinions though 

it's just that i didn't remember we as a society even have something so neutral as scents sexed, like why smelling like spring flowers cannot be unisex? i think is rooted merely in gender roles and stereotypes and i find that sad.
I can somewhat understand it with fashion because traditional males and females have different bodies and hence a different approach in fashion, but scents, really???
I know that as sexual beings certain scents can activate us chemically and hormonally, but this has nothing to do with sex, for example most heterosexual women can be attracted by certain stereotypical men perfumes but it's solely because the environment, memories attached to it from other men.

Mad Architect of Light

ProfessionalClown

I’ve seen reviews form early testers in my frag groups and eh, apparently it’s really just average. I’m sad bc I expected something pretty crazy or super unique from her but eh who knows. This is just the first.

I just HOPE she does a collab with Kilian bc of LDBS 

ProfessionalClown
33 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

As a frag collector, that really isn’t true.

Fragrances have only ever been used until recently to just smell fresh. Fragrances alone are just an accessory to an outfit. It can’t be sued solely to attract someone which is a hugggeee myth across frag groups, frag enthusiasts, and collectors like myself.

Many of the original fragrances to be created were fougere and green florals that were worn by Royals and high classes. Soon it developed into more florals and greens alongside heavier scents like patchouli and earth notes.

As time went on and synthetics came around, marketing is what made gendering fragrances a thing. You had men’s perfumes that smelled like leather, tobacco, alcoholic very stereotypical “masculine” things and more fruity, sugary, floral scents that are stereotypically “feminine” when in reality, it’s just a sense of personality when it comes to fragrances and your skin chemistry.

Many men I know wear women’s stuff, including myself, bc the florals and the compositions just work way way better with our skin chemistry than different sh synthetics that smell like leather or ambroxan. 

ProfessionalClown
10 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

What Tom Ford’s are you buying at 120 cuz I wanna know :green:

I bought my bitter peach for 200 lol

Archived