šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rihanna's Fenty Fragrance is unisex scent

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I used to think that until I tried Monsieur Carven in blind buy. It's heaven. I kinda want to see what she does.Ā 

If u blind buy this Id love a reviewĀ :enigma:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
36 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

We have plenty of TF at my job (ulta) well below 200 for the biggest ones

I shouldā€™ve elaborated lol I meant like the private blends. I hardly ever see them under 150 tbhĀ 

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Tobacco Vanilla

tom ford cfda awards 2019 GIF by CFDA

TouchƩ. I sold my 3.4oz for 150 Ngl.

Gaga2645
53 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I shouldā€™ve elaborated lol I meant like the private blends. I hardly ever see them under 150 tbhĀ 

Oh well mcscuse meĀ :laughga:

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Oh well mcscuse meĀ :laughga:

Sorry Iā€™ve mcfallenĀ 

tenor.gif

Naak Le Vaar

ā€œLook at every fragrance commercial that you see out there, itā€™s always some bullshit.ā€

Rihanna, you realize you talking about your perfume makes this an ad/commercial too right?Ā :diane:

Lmao they blocked my signature

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

ā€œLook at every fragrance commercial that you see out there, itā€™s always some bullshit.ā€

Rihanna, you realize you talking about your perfume makes this an ad/commercial too right?Ā :diane:

Truly lmao. I stg some of these commercials and ads are so annoying.

my faves have to come from Tom Ford and Kilian. TF changed the game with some super out there ideas.

Tom Fordā€™s Opium ad definitely inspired Gagaā€™s FAME ad for sureĀ 

NSFW (Gaga and Sophie Dahl)

Spoiler

Lady-Gaga-for-her-perfume-Fame.jpg
2bb6fa5bbcaaca7d9bf1d860ea786508.jpg

Also not to mention that fact that heā€™s super against double standards of women being objectified but when itā€™s men thereā€™s a huge outrage, which he also agrees stems from the sexualizationĀ of women in media.Ā 
Ā 

also NSFW:

Spoiler

https://www.queerty.com/tom-fords-out-landish-ad-shot-20071010

also him using a full frontal nude model in a fragrance ad, completely countering what every other house was doing.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/gallery/19779/4/controversial-fashion-ads

Ā 

PeachJug
6 hours ago, enissa11 said:

it's just that i didn't remember we as a societyĀ even have something so neutral as scents sexed, like why smelling like spring flowers cannot be unisex? i think is rooted merely in gender roles and stereotypes andĀ i find that sad.
I can somewhat understand it with fashion because traditional males and females have different bodies and hence aĀ different approach in fashion, but scents, really???
I know that as sexual beings certain scents can activate us chemically and hormonally, but this has nothing to do with sex, for example most heterosexual women can be attracted by certain stereotypical men perfumesĀ but it's solely because the environment,Ā memories attached to it from otherĀ men.

Ā 

6 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

As a frag collector, that really isnā€™t true.

Fragrances have only ever been used until recently to just smell fresh. Fragrances alone are just an accessory to an outfit. It canā€™t be sued solely to attract someone which is a hugggeee myth across frag groups, frag enthusiasts, and collectors like myself.

Many of the original fragrances to be created were fougere and green florals that were worn by Royals and high classes. Soon it developed into more florals and greens alongside heavier scents like patchouli and earth notes.

As time went on and synthetics came around, marketing is what made gendering fragrances a thing. You had menā€™s perfumes that smelled like leather, tobacco, alcoholic very stereotypical ā€œmasculineā€ things and more fruity, sugary, floral scents thatĀ are stereotypically ā€œfeminineā€ when in reality, itā€™s just a sense of personality when it comes to fragrances and your skin chemistry.

Many men I know wear womenā€™s stuff, including myself, bc the florals and the compositions just work way way better with our skin chemistry than different sh syntheticsĀ that smell like leather or ambroxan.Ā 

I see what you guys are saying! Thanks for the responses :)Ā I agreeĀ 

TimisaMonster

The price is insane and the notes sound too floral and fruity to be unisex for me

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The price is insane and the notes sound too floral and fruity to be unisex for me

Anything is unisex if you like it :)

also the pricing isnā€™t really bad when you consider not just her reputation but itā€™s probably Ā a really high quality ingredients. I mean one of my Tom Ford frags is worth 475 for a 100ml.Ā 

RAMROD

Looking forward to it!! :woohoo:

I love, love, LOVE, ROGUE MEN perfume, so I trust her in this new fragrance! :woot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Chromatography

$120...girl this perfume better last 24 hours for that priceĀ 

ProfessionalClown
38 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

$120...girl this perfume better last 24 hours for that priceĀ 

I have a bottle I paid 300 for that lasts like 12 hours tbh, so who knows maybe it might.Ā 

for fragrances 10-12 hours is really really good. 7-9 is nice

5-6 is averageĀ 

1-4 is just horrible but thatā€™s usually for freshies like light blue or CK one.Ā 

Archived