💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rihanna's Fenty Fragrance is unisex scent

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

it looks good. to those who had the fame perfume which other perfume it closely resembles? i couldnt get it and i would love to know what it smells like.

FAME smells like a very fruity and dense incense with a good bit of syrupy honey and smoky incense all piled together. It’s rich, dense, still a bit bright from the fruits, but smoky from the incense which gives it this darker vibe.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

125 for 75ml isn’t that bad tbh. I expected it to be a full 100ml tho but at least she’s putting a more realistic price on it. 

I need to try it before getting it though. Some I blind buy, but this isn’t one of em 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Not on Sephora

Notes are too fresh and flowery for me

No way to smell it in real life/stores

Not for international/europeans

Big pass for me

I used to think that until I tried Monsieur Carven in blind buy. It's heaven. I kinda want to see what she does. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

FAME smells like a very fruity and dense incense with a good bit of syrupy honey and smoky incense all piled together. It’s rich, dense, still a bit bright from the fruits, but smoky from the incense which gives it this darker vibe.

Do you know any other perfume that is remotely similar? Im so tired i cant even make out what you described even tho it is so well articulated. 

The abyss stares back

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

125 for 75ml isn’t that bad tbh. I expected it to be a full 100ml tho but at least she’s putting a more realistic price on it. 

I need to try it before getting it though. Some I blind buy, but this isn’t one of em 

I bought TF Noir Extreme for about $135 at Sephora.  It was the 1.7 OZ tho. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

Do you know any other perfume that is remotely similar? Im so tired i cant even make out what you described even tho it is so well articulated. 

To be completely honest, it’s very unique to me but I can try to find some for you :)

ProfessionalClown
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I bought TF Noir Extreme for about $135 at Sephora.  It was the 1.7 OZ tho. 

1.7 for 135 :sis:

bestie lemme put you onto something called FragranceNet.com

They have the 1.7 on there for like 114 so it’s a bit of a savings but still good.

ive seen the 3.4oz go for around 90 bucks as well through the site when they have a lot in stock.

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Try spraying your neck with Grape Fanta. :ally: 

She had such and amazing concept, amazing bottle and launch and then the perfume was kinda not it. 

Madonna was even worse. At least Gaga's was somewhat wearable and kinda unisex. I liked wearing it because I love Gaga but honestly if it wasn't hers I wouldn't have bothered buying it after I tested it. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

1.7 for 135 :sis:

bestie lemme put you onto something called FragranceNet.com

They have the 1.7 on there for like 114 so it’s a bit of a savings but still good.

ive seen the 3.4oz go for around 90 bucks as well through the site when they have a lot in stock.

Thank you. I spend way too much on fragrances and skin care.

ProfessionalClown
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Thank you. I spend way too much on fragrances and skin care.

Trust me I know that feeling. Atm I have around I think 59 fragrances in my collection 

my wallet hurts 

my sanity hurts

but I smell amazing so it’s worth it :enigma:

enissa11
17 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

so it doesn't smell like slut then? :enigma:

Mad Architect of Light

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

so it doesn't smell like slut then? :enigma:

I mean it can if you want it to bby :ally:

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I mean it can if you want it to bby :ally:

Maybe not a slut but definitely like a Government Hooker.

Gaga2645
41 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

What Tom Ford’s are you buying at 120 cuz I wanna know :green:

I bought my bitter peach for 200 lol

We have plenty of TF at my job (ulta) well below 200 for the biggest ones

1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

What Tom Ford’s are you buying at 120 cuz I wanna know :green:

I bought my bitter peach for 200 lol

Tobacco Vanilla

tom ford cfda awards 2019 GIF by CFDA

Archived