Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Charli XCX - Good Ones 9/2

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it elsewhere, this single needs to actually do something, whether that's get backing for a decent tour or decent streams or decent sales, otherwise she is being let go of her deal.

demontwink
3 minutes ago, Passle said:

I said it elsewhere, this single needs to actually do something, whether that's get backing for a decent tour or decent streams or decent sales, otherwise she is being let go of her deal.

Charli hates her label lmao

She’d happily go independent!

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, Passle said:

Well allegedly that’s the idea behind this new album

FATCAT
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Why would she announce it so early

focus teas

It is kinda far away, but presumably to build up hype. This project needs to be pretty successful and I'm sure they're trying everything they can

Purr more, hiss less.

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, Passle said:

not true her albums still gotta lot of streams, she's not going anywhere. this album is her final release in her current contract. charts isn't everything there are songs with 100s of million of stress that never entered billboard hot 100. she'll be just fine especially cuz she keeps recording costs very low. 

also she can easily go independent which I believe she'll want to after this cycle

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

not true her albums still gotta lot of streams, she's not going anywhere.

It's not enough, and the team that signed her left long ago, and the current management want to trim the fat from the roster. I'll keep it cute and at that.

Roseblud Kisses

Homegurl is serving Brooke Shields 80s realness :firega:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Crescent Bloom
27 minutes ago, Passle said:

Truthfully, Charli wouldn't be at a loss if she was dropped from her label. It seems like they have deliberately tried to stunt her growth as an artist for years. As one user previously pointed out, it looks like this era might be a very meta and satirical statement directed at the label.

Honestly, the only downside of losing her label would be their investment into her projects. But beyond that, I believe her vision far exceeds any need for validation from a label or the general public.

Archived