šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will House Of Gucci be as successful as ASIB?

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

The Z
16 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Revived Gaga's career? Sis she had just done the Superbowl.

that was like a one-week exposure though, I get what they mean

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
28 minutes ago, flyaway said:

No cause pandemic, but I think it will be critically acclaimed.

Fingers crossed. Candles on. Jockstraps on.Ā 

I wonder what theyll have to say of Gagas Russian-Italian accent hybrid tho :flop:

RAMROD

What is this question? :bradley:

Does Monsters have self esteem issues?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

LilyLark

No, it won't be as successful but that's okay. ASIB had a very broad appeal to the GP and the critics; HOG looks to be a campy, dark, comic take on a murder. The latter is also the defn. of "for the girls and gays." IMO it will still do well commercially (the studio shelled out money for a trailer to air during the Olympics) probably has awards potential if they stick with the November release date.

Pennywise
16 minutes ago, Economy said:

Gaga will smash in Azerbaijan, not House of GucciĀ :ally:

Is this a reverse Azerbaijanian expeditionĀ :hor:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Does Monsters have self esteem issues?

Is this a real questionĀ :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ThisGuyTony

No because it doesnā€™t have a soundtrack. But it will more than likely solidify her acting career.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Is this a real questionĀ :huntyga:

TouchĆ©Ā :enigma:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

jacs vs looser
14 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

No, it won't be as successful but that's okay. ASIB had a very broad appeal to the GP and the critics; HOG looks to be a campy, dark, comic take on a murder. The latter is also the defn. of "for the girls and gays." IMO it will still do well commercially (the studio shelled out money for a trailer to air during the Olympics) probably has awards potential if they stick with the November release date.

I agree, HOG appeals to a much smaller demographic, so to expect it to be as successful as ASIB is just unrealistic.Ā 

I can see it getting more awards though, for acting, costume design etc.Ā 

Tayko

The all Gaga daily site when A Star is born trailer was released :

"It's gonna flop or be forgettable"

"Let's aim for 30m views at least for shallow since John Wayne didn't do 20"

And then it became Gaga biggest success everĀ :ladyhaha:

let's just wait and seeĀ :triggered:

šŸ‡«šŸ‡· My english sucks

pachinko
57 minutes ago, grigioboi said:

So A Star is Born was a massive success 3 years ago. It revived Gagaā€™s career, was critically acclaimed by critics and the general public loved the movie. Do you think HOG will follow the same path as ASIB? Will it be as successful as itā€™s predecessor? Ā 

No poll?

Roseblud Kisses

I expect nothing short of a trashy, high art camp classicĀ :queenga:

But whether or not it makes truckloads ofĀ money like ASIB is a different matterĀ :derpga:

I predict a finalĀ $250-$300 million worldwide gross, a good result given the biographical/thrillerĀ genreĀ :vegas:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Economy
19 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Is this a reverse Azerbaijanian expeditionĀ :hor:

Yes šŸ™ƒ

ToxicHot

No. Part of what made ASIBĀ so successful was the soundtrack and the longevity of Shallow. Also, that film was a love story that appealed to general audiences. It was basically intended to be this huge cultural phenomenon (and Iā€™m so glad it was!).
Ā 

With HOG, the dynamics are a lot more different. Itā€™s a crime-drama but clearly it has an AMAZING ensemble cast, so at least we know itā€™s going to be very high-profile. I love the fact thatĀ the movie already solidifiesĀ Gaga as aĀ respectable actress since sheā€™s the LEAD actor amongĀ so many greats + Ridley Scott.
Ā 

I hope itā€™s very successful at the box office, but the pandemic will obviously effect its performance... Nonetheless, it probably will be THE filmĀ of the year aside from animated/comedy/superhero films. And we all know itā€™s going to get Oscar buzz.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived