Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Weeknd on the cover of GQ Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

weeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-06.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-02.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-12.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-22.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-03.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-01.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-04.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-05.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-11.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-toc.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-07.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-08.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-10.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-09.jpgweeknd-gq-cover-september-2021-fs.jpg

Photographs by Daniel Jackson
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

HighwayFantasy

This is major. He looks like a icon. Would love to have Gaga in those kind of photoshoots instead of the colorful chromatic aesthetic (which I love, but..). 

badfaith
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

weeknd-gq-cover-september-2021.jpg

It looks like he's busy behind that hat :trollga:

PropaGaga

The description of his new album, though :excited2::

The one and only moment when The Weeknd appeared in the studio was right before Abel played me a few new songs from his upcoming album. He turned around, grinned, and asked, “Ready?”

It wasn’t prompted by genuine concern that maybe I needed to grab a notebook or a bottle of water. Concern is Abel stuff. This “Ready?” was condescending. Knowing. It had a certain arrogance someone could only conjure with 100 per cent certainty that I was indeed not ready. And he was right.

The music hit the studio like a freight train. The new project is packed with party records. Like real-deal, illuminated-white-tiles-on-the-floor party records. Quincy Jones meets Giorgio Moroder meets the-best-night-of-your-****ing-life party records. Not anachronistic disco stuff. (Not “cosplay”, as Abel put it.) That sort of retro thing is having a moment right now in pop music, but these records are new. Sweaty. Hard. Drenched-suit, grinding-on-the-girl/boy-of-your-dreams party records.

“It’s the album I’ve always wanted to make,” Abel said. That statement would linger in my brain for days. As did the music. It became nearly impossible to find something else to listen to. Everything else sounded soft. Or didn’t groove enough. Or felt too happy. Or too sad. It was clear to me that this isn’t just the album The Weeknd has always wanted to make; it’s the album we’ve always wanted him to make.

The project wasn’t quite finished yet, but if he stays the course it’ll be the best he’s ever put out. This, whatever it’ll be called – following After Hours following Starboy following Beauty Behind The Madness – will cement one of the most impressive chokeholds on the radio we’ve ever seen

Jill

He looks like a pimp but at the same time he's so handsome :flutter:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MaybeKermit

1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

The description of his new album, though :excited2::

The one and only moment when The Weeknd appeared in the studio was right before Abel played me a few new songs from his upcoming album. He turned around, grinned, and asked, “Ready?”

It wasn’t prompted by genuine concern that maybe I needed to grab a notebook or a bottle of water. Concern is Abel stuff. This “Ready?” was condescending. Knowing. It had a certain arrogance someone could only conjure with 100 per cent certainty that I was indeed not ready. And he was right.

The music hit the studio like a freight train. The new project is packed with party records. Like real-deal, illuminated-white-tiles-on-the-floor party records. Quincy Jones meets Giorgio Moroder meets the-best-night-of-your-****ing-life party records. Not anachronistic disco stuff. (Not “cosplay”, as Abel put it.) That sort of retro thing is having a moment right now in pop music, but these records are new. Sweaty. Hard. Drenched-suit, grinding-on-the-girl/boy-of-your-dreams party records.

“It’s the album I’ve always wanted to make,” Abel said. That statement would linger in my brain for days. As did the music. It became nearly impossible to find something else to listen to. Everything else sounded soft. Or didn’t groove enough. Or felt too happy. Or too sad. It was clear to me that this isn’t just the album The Weeknd has always wanted to make; it’s the album we’ve always wanted him to make.

The project wasn’t quite finished yet, but if he stays the course it’ll be the best he’s ever put out. This, whatever it’ll be called – following After Hours following Starboy following Beauty Behind The Madness – will cement one of the most impressive chokeholds on the radio we’ve ever seen

"party records"

hmmmm, even though I'm excited I actually never really like his "pop" stuff that he puts out ...
Wishing he could go the dark-slow RnB loft music route again. (even though it is always there on every album, I feel like he was going way too pop on recent records)

very interested tho, he is definitely one of the most interesting male artists atm

Archived