Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LGNow’s twitter also suspended

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

we’re out of enormous accounts, just when we need them the most:saladga:

(clean your media gallery now to be safe from copyright)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My account was suspended few weeks ago, bit from experience I know, they rarely unlock them. I had one which now is deleted. Now I’m waiting for few weeks now for any update and still nothing.

Sarah H
12 minutes ago, Zedd said:

My account was suspended few weeks ago, bit from experience I know, they rarely unlock them. I had one which now is deleted. Now I’m waiting for few weeks now for any update and still nothing.

What reason did they give for suspending yours? 

It's such a shame when people put hard work into accounts and don't get them back 

GucciGa

I don't get why they don't just give a warning to take it down. Most ppl will. If they refuse then delete it. 

😇

The Child
43 minutes ago, Zedd said:

They suspended my account 2 weeks ago for a video I posted of Britney performing in a club in 2003 …

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

CautiousLurker
41 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This forum's next. We should stop with our thirst for feet, at least temporarily :neyde:

Jill did this to us - so casually did she rope us in with her enrapturing trotters, and now it's going to spell disaster for our cult, whatever shall we do :bradley:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, The Child said:

They suspended my account 2 weeks ago for a video I posted of Britney performing in a club in 2003 …

Have you get any warning before?
I only got warning this year for post from 2017.  It was for reposted video with song from Instagram and I thought this is connected with fact that this artist sold all songs to Hipgnosis Songs Fund...

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

22 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Have you get any warning before?
I only got warning this year for post from 2017.  It was for reposted video with song from Instagram and I thought this is connected with fact that this artist sold all songs to Hipgnosis Songs Fund...

They send probably 3 warnings. After that when you’ll get next warning your account gets suspended. I had three warnings. It counts even when you RT some tweet with a video which you only retweeted, not posted from your account

littlepotter

Twitter's policies are absolutely disgusting, I've never seen any platform so cruel to its users

chaeri pls

1 hour ago, Sarah H said:

What reason did they give for suspending yours? 

It's such a shame when people put hard work into accounts and don't get them back 

I was retweeting some tweets with music, so my followers can listen to what I listen, nothing I personally uploaded from my computer, just retweeting someone’s content. They should suspend the account that uploaded it, not someone who shared it further. It’s like somebody murders someone, and instead of catching the murderer, they catch you and say it was you who did that

Pennywise

Admin after spamming them with ha fake accounts:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLLPp5Pi4GvMxF4OqM6_J

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived