💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga surpasses 12 Billion streams on Spotify

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Helxig

This is very impressive considering her mainstream heyday was before streaming, and her albums since the era of streaming really took over were not considerably well known to the general public!

I guess ASIB was the promotion she needed to bolster her streaming numbers in the streaming era

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is very impressive considering her mainstream heyday was before streaming, and her albums since the era of streaming really took over were not considerably well known to the general public!

I guess ASIB was the promotion she needed to bolster her streaming numbers in the streaming era

Also ROM was a big push for her too with Ariana and I think that's what they're hoping for with this remix album but idk...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Justin Drew Bieber
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yep :applause: And I believe there’s only a 200M gap between #9 and #11 so Gaga might make it into the Top 10 pretty soon

Just A Holy Fool

what an achievement! I’m guessing the only one of her contemporaries (debuted 2005-2010) that is ahead of her is Rihanna?
Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

ALGAYDO
Just now, Just A Holy Fool said:

what an achievement! I’m guessing the only one of her contemporaries (debuted 2005-2010) that is ahead of her is Rihanna?
Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

And Taylor Swift 

Just A Holy Fool
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

And Taylor Swift 

Of course… how could I forget her. Well it’s still a great achievement.

Wet Fire

Just look at her most streamed songs! The versatility is unbelievable. One one hand you have BR, PF, ROM, on the other there are Shallow, MR, ARUTW. All of these are by the same artist. If this isn't tricon sh!t i don't know what is:legend:

sillynate

I remember back in 2016 when I (and many others on GGD) thought she’d never take off on streaming because Joanne was such an unorthodox album compared to its contemporaries 

but look at her now :bradley: so proud

sillynate
4 hours ago, Mr S said:

What's the rest of the top 10?

I googled top 10 streamed female artists on Spotify and found this from Twitter not too sure on what they’re counting whether it’s total streams overall or just for the day (July 30 2021) 

edit: they all have millions so it might just be for the day. But still, Gaga being in the top 10 for the day despite not having any new music for over a year (which is a decade in streaming time) IS AMAZING :heart: 

edit 2: I have to say though, Rihanna still being up so high in the streaming era with only ONE album during this time is an anomaly :nooo:

Archived