💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Olivia Rodrigo fans disappointment with her merch

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD

What's with these bad quality merch as of late? Specifically for the pop girls merchs??

They are not this bad in 2010s, for example. 

All the rock bands and male pop stars merch seems to be doing good. My Weeknds, Slikpknot and KoRn merchs are always top notch. But then we have these abysmal Gaga and Olivia merch that is very low par. 

Did the pop girls or their management just can't be arsed to check on the quality, aka quality control, before they sell it or whatever? Did they even involved at all in merchandising items?? Because they really should, since merch are one of their main income aside from tours.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Chromatography
33 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Sorry but Olivia is a sample size. Probably a size 0-2. Maybe even smaller I don't know her height. Obviously it's not going to look the same on everyone. 

Those aren't cuffs that's her rolling up a size small or medium on her tiny frame. 

You think something Naomi Campbell wore is going to look the same on Becky or Nancy in Wyoming?

That's why there should be a variety of different size models for this clothes. But also the way some of this clothes is advertised is misleading. Like I guarantee you those shorts are all bunched up and pinned to there life in the back. 

agree with this. olivia is so small (definitely 00-0) so these clothes are going to look vastly different on someone who isn’t a 00. she probs wasn’t the best one to model all of the clothes, not because her body isn’t beautiful but she is so tiny. smaller than ariana who i thought was the smallest woman i have ever seen

ChavaWM

Wait, people paid for a simple t shirt with 5 words in a basic font? Then you deserve what you got lol the shirt is absolutely lacking any kind of creativity.

It's honestly sad that artists take advantage of their fans like that. That shirt is so basic. 

Agunimon
54 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Something about big pop stars and merch quality control.

they need better product/graphic designers smh. my company's apparel is better than most pop star apparel. 

The Child
2 hours ago, Not Chrissy Teigen said:

сhromatica shirts were fine from what i saw

I got a Chromatica t shirt as a gift and I absolutely love it!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Teletubby

:billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

I actually like those purple. But I understand the design is a bit meh.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Battle 4 Ur Life

is it wrong that I’m lmao?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Dreammonster

Ok so i work for a screenprinting company and most of our vendors where we get the shirts that are faded which are indeed comfort colors are out. So i get why the merch team had to resort to alternate shirt brands because we did the same. The pandemic royally screwed everything up.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived