Olivia Rodrigo fans disappointment with her merch

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Messy indeed :bear:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Cookie Tookie

This is why I won’t buy merch from any artist online anymore. She’s not the only one with merch that has been extremely disappointing. Gaga’s store is just as bad. 

Teletubby

Olivia posed in these shorts and her looks much different that this what her fan got:billie:
website
sourtriptychshort-3-min_900x.jpg?v=16216sourtriptychshort-2-min_900x.jpg?v=16216

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

BlingNotTheMusic

Who knew her "The Fame" era would also be her "Chromatica" era? :billie:

200.gif

Not Chrissy Teigen
7 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

This is why I won’t buy merch from any artist online anymore. She’s not the only one with merch that has been extremely disappointing. Gaga’s store is just as bad. 

сhromatica shirts were fine from what i saw

badfaith

Why is every MPGs merch so ugly yet expensive? I've seen better merch from Youtubers honestly. Fanmade stuff too seem to be better.

TimisaMonster

Doja Cat fans...Olivia Rodrigo fans...us Gaga fans have been dealing with this since ARTPOP era but more so especially with Chromatica merch...:yennefer:

Seems like giving cheap overpriced merch is the thing now in the pop community...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ProfessionalClown
42 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Everything I’ve gotten from gags has been really good tbh. The shirts were great quality, really good art, felt amazing.

elijahfan
27 minutes ago, Not Chrissy Teigen said:

сhromatica shirts were fine from what i saw

I got shirts and hoodies and love them. But I know some items didn’t look like what was advertised, like the Chromatica soap and the Rain on Me boots, and that’s a definite no no. Not to mention the insane delays in delivery.

I know the artists aren’t responsible of everything, but frankly the people handling this should get their **** together because it’s unprofessional, disrespectful and ultimately reflects badly on the artist.

JusKeepBreathin

Sorry but Olivia is a sample size. Probably a size 0-2. Maybe even smaller I don't know her height. Obviously it's not going to look the same on everyone. 

Those aren't cuffs that's her rolling up a size small or medium on her tiny frame. 

You think something Naomi Campbell wore is going to look the same on Becky or Nancy in Wyoming?

That's why there should be a variety of different size models for this clothes. But also the way some of this clothes is advertised is misleading. Like I guarantee you those shorts are all bunched up and pinned to there life in the back. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived