💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VMAS Debut Moon Persons

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

PartySick

It didn't even register to me at first that they used to be called "Moon Men" and now it's "Moon Person" :laughga: I swear I've heard them referred to like that before.

As for the actual design, it's lowkey ugly. I like the story but how many people are going to take the time to look up why the VMA statue has vines and flowers on it? :sweat:

Not that my opinion matters anyway. I only watch Gaga's performances on the VMAs so my view is as irrelevant to them as they are to me :gayhat:

🖤

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

The name change seems unnecessary, but I actually really like the design o the trophy.

🃏🖤👹

littlepotter

The amount of people freaking out at the word person :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

GovernmentGaga

Wait a few years. The term “person” will be protested for not being inclusive enough. The statue will be redesigned and renamed “Moon Being”.

alsemanche

Y'all really losing it over the word person huh? :billie: How dare they try to be progressive and gender neutral :grr:

anyway the design is ugly

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Jill
3 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

Wait a few years. The term “person” will be protested for not being inclusive enough. The statue will be redesigned and renamed “Moon Being”.

Haha you're so funny!!!11!

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

sarahb
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Y'all really losing it over the word person huh? :billie: How dare they try to be progressive and gender neutral :grr:

anyway the design is ugly

But what was wrong with them being called men? There was never a problem that needed fixing in the first place. 

The name sounds awkward anyway. 

They still calling it moon person? Why not change it to the astronauts or whatever that sounds better

js4754394o9823

it looks really cute
were there more variants before?
i remeber a special rainbow one made for 2015 vmas when miley was hosting
but nothing more

moon-man.jpg

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

GovernmentGaga
15 minutes ago, Jill said:

Haha you're so funny!!!11!

Your sarcasm indicates that what I said is unreasonable. But it’s not. It’s very in line with the current trajectory of our culture, whether you want to admit it or not. 

Gagaloo911
11 minutes ago, sarahb said:

But what was wrong with them being called men? There was never a problem that needed fixing in the first place. 

The name sounds awkward anyway. 

Major DISLIKE!

What's so wrong about updating with the times and being more inclusive? Get over it.

The design is super ugly though!

Jill
Just now, GovernmentGaga said:

Your sarcasm indicates that what I said is unreasonable. But it’s not. It’s very in line with the current trajectory of our culture, whether you want to admit it or not. 

You just said you have no idea what you're talking about without actually saying you have no idea what you're talking about. That requires talent. Congrats!

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived