💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Emails for Refunds and Rebooking

Mister G

Featured Posts

Mister G

**Updated the tag (thanks @StarstruckIllusion) because no official communications from her team are out, BUT earlier today I received an email from Fenway Park Concert Series stating the below:

ED629016-A5-EB-4140-A1-A6-DD4-F944-EC092

Babba the Hutt

The Chromatica Ball really is not happening anymore, is it? I mean, it's not like even Gaga mentions Chromatica in a relevant way anymore :interestinga:

AloraRola
Just now, Barley said:

The Chromatica Ball really is not happening anymore, is it? I mean, it's not like even Gaga mentions Chromatica in a relevant way anymore :interestinga:

The thing is that she doesn't mention it at all

Babba the Hutt
5 minutes ago, AloraRola said:

The thing is that she doesn't mention it at all

That's what I mean.

Like, the whole thing about Chromatica is that she was in a very dark place when making the record and she was practically forced to do it. This is simple speculation but she just probably doesn't want to deal with that very negative time anymore and Chromatica represents that to her, even if the songs help a lot of people and did help her for the time being. She took that negativity out of her system and would rather focus on literally anything else. Which is perfectly okay.

But perhaps a mention would've been nice.

S0436

It depends if there is a contract like Vegas, although she could buy herself out of it using HOG and HLs money :ladyhaha:

Juanlittlem

They didnt even tell us we could ask for a refund for the Paris date. They just said "we will keep you informed" and run with our money :lolga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

She’s 100% focused on love for sale + house of Gucci now, hopefully we will have more chromatica next year :messga:

Rifek

Looks like Chromatica is the next ARTPOP for her. 

She will bring it back in the future, I believe.
But now you can clearly see that she has stopped believing in this record and she doesn’t identify with it anymore. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Zilla

I would get my money back now and try and buy tickets later. It feels like they want nothing to do with Chromatica anymore and that’s sad :/ 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Perhaps she’ll just change those dates to an Enigma tour?

Not here for this :cryga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

18 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Perhaps she’ll just change those dates to an Enigma tour?

Chromatica deserves a brand new live show. Pulling a Britney piece of me on tour is not an option :triggered:

Lona Delery

:rip: that doesnt sound like theyre going ahead with the shows

i requested a refund for my LDN ticket now, pretty sad but i cant go to the UK either way in July/August next year and 266 pounds for a ticket was too much tbh

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Sneaky Oliver
49 minutes ago, JorgeX said:

She’s 100% focused on love for sale + house of Gucci now, hopefully we will have more chromatica next year :messga:

Friendly reminder this is the same girl who did a whole f*cking rave while also promoting her Jazz album and she even sang jazz in her RAVE tour :ohwell:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived