Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish slammed for Israel video

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Billie Eilish is accused of being a zionist after she shared a promotional video for her new album Happier Than Ever for her Israel fans.

In the 20-second clip, the singer could be seen saying "hi Israel" which did not settle well with a lot of fans.

"Hi Israel, I’m so excited that my new album, Happier Than Ever, is out now," she said.

Her words were met with a barrage of criticism with many asking her to "educate yourself" regarding the Palestinian-Israel conflict, which has seen a wave of support from other celebrities like supermodel sisters Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid.

One responder wrote: "Educate yourself and see what Israel are doing for Palestinian children."

Another wrote "Billie, it’s occupied Palestinian land, not Israel."

"Billie Eilish being a zionist is literally not surprising at all," a third wrote.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vinster13

imagined being canceled for saying “hi Israel” 

The girl is just promoting her album…..let her do her job

• Bambino changed the title to Billie Eilish slammed for Israel video
Galagala

I believe these "backlash" are coming from just some delusional haters/fans. It's like "hi, China!" and then people accused you of supporting a government which tortured the Xinjiang people.:bear:

TheSlash

Honestly, I don't even know if I should laugh or cry at this point :toofunny: . Some are just desperately searching for a reason to get her canceled :smh: . Not that they're wrong (I'm honestly not into the conflict, so I just guess), but she just promotes her album, let her do it in peace.

Ew, David!

Bambino
1 minute ago, vinster13 said:

imagined being canceled for saying “hi Israel” 

The girl is just promoting her album…..let her do her job

She should know better. This is a time where the whole world is acting up to the fact that Israel is an occupying, racist state.

On the other than, thanks to this mess, I now know she has a new album.

Just now, Galagala said:

I believe these "backlash" are coming for just some delusional haters/fans. 

People aware of the existence of a colonial apartheid system oppressing unarmed Palestinians are now called haters? Okay Galagalala.

js4754394o9823

is she really slammed
or are 10 people loudly mad

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Cookie Tookie

Forget cancel culture, I’m going to start calling it “cancer culture”.

Bambino
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Honestly, I don't even know if I should laugh or cry at this point :toofunny: . Some are just desperately searching for a reason to get her canceled :smh: . Not that they're wrong (I'm honestly not into the conflict, so I just guess), but she just promotes her album, let her do it in peace.

Well if you're not into this conflict, better say nothing at all then. This isn't some Hollywood movie that you should or shouldn't be into. Do some research.

Togekiss

Is Israel that big of a market for her to necessitate this? I don’t agree that this automatically means she’s a Zionist but like… if it could have been avoided that might have been a good idea.

bring on that pecan pie

Galagala
6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She should know better. This is a time where the whole world is acting up to the fact that Israel is an occupying, racist state.

On the other than, thanks to this mess, I now know she has a new album.

People aware of the existence of a colonial apartheid system oppressing unarmed Palestinians are now called haters? Okay Galagalala.

Sorry I thought you created this thread because you think these backlashes are getting ridiculous. Turns out it's the opposite...:enigma: 

Bambino
Just now, Galagala said:

Lol I thought you created this thread because you think these backlashes are getting ridiculous. Turns out / it's the opposite...

So?

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Ridiculous. :rip: 

So anyone saying “hi America!” is a racist colonizer? :rip: 

No one says hi America :neyde:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived