Sneaky Oliver

They want to destroy her so badly but she keeps winning! HTE is amazing :bye:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic
9 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Why doesn't she perform for the Palestinians? Why doesn't say anything about Palestine? She does have fans there, and they live on the same piece of land as Israel. Why can settlers living on occupied Palestinian land in the West Bank go to Gaga's concert but Palestinians living in the very same area can't because they're not allowed to by Israel?

I'm sorry but I don't think she has many fans (or fans who are comfortable stating out loud that they are a fan) in most Muslim majority countries. The culture and religion isn't exactly permissive of LGBT rights and expression..

Pennywise
26 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Billie Eilish Reaction GIF by BRIT Awards

billie eilish hot ones GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Stream "Happier Than Ever" for world peace :billie:

200.gif

Don't taunt me with this album I'm saving it for my plane ride home from vacation :cryga:

Also: I usually am one of the Billie defenders here, but that doesn't mean I won't call monsters in this site out :ally:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, good said:

Your guys’ minimizing of the very real concept of entire Palestinian families being wiped out on the daily is really disturbing. It’s boiled down to “oh, the world is just angry, the stans are angry, it means nothing”

But!!! People dying doesn’t mean nothing. Think beyond the surface level, it’s not about her reputation at all. It’s about the erasure of what a whole country is going through constantly, which is war and murder…. 

She literally just made a video for UMG Israel which people do for many many other countries. Stop acting like she’s supporting Israel when she’s literally just promoting her album around the world.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This is so damn dramatic omg 

Welcome to GGD200.gif

NCgaga
21 minutes ago, Bambino said:

This isn't the same. Don't be such a fool.

Why doesn't she perform for the Palestinians? Why doesn't say anything about Palestine? She does have fans there, and they live on the same piece of land as Israel. Why can settlers living on occupied Palestinian land in the West Bank go to Gaga's concert but Palestinians living in the very same area can't because they're not allowed to by Israel?

It is the same. Her intention was to say hi to the country, not to make a statement about the Palestinian conflict. Use critical thinking, because you are being the fool. 

22 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She literally just made a video for UMG Israel which people do for many many other countries. Stop acting like she’s supporting Israel when she’s literally just promoting her album around the world.

She should be denouncing Israel publicly instead of putting her little promo spot in for them.

Colonialism and genocide are in fact simple things to understand. Y’all just don’t give a **** about the ongoing anguish of real people, you can say it. It is always easier to ignore.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Runway said:

Twitter really hates her :billie:

They will hate everyone can cancel everyone til there is no one left and their purpose for living and cancelling will cease and they will disintegrate :billie:

ProfessionalClown
22 minutes ago, good said:

She should be denouncing Israel publicly instead of putting her little promo spot in for them.

Colonialism and genocide are in fact simple things to understand. Y’all just don’t give a **** about the ongoing anguish of real people, you can say it. It is always easier to ignore.

You seem to forget artists usually have contracts to promote in every country their label is in. It’s not hard to look up sis.

Also I have posted about it, shared donations, and have literally lost friends and such for supporting Palestine and have tried helping personal online friends who live over there. You can go sit on a damn cactus 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived