💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish slammed for Israel video

Bambino

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, Melech said:

She recorded it for many countries, not just Israel. 

Ok cool...so I don't see an issue with this then :laughga:

🖤

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Ok cool...so I don't see an issue with this then

You're pro-Palestine but you don't see an issue with this? Really? :usrs:

I hope I get an answer before someone locks this thread.

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

is she really slammed
or are 10 people loudly mad

Option 2.

Concertaholic
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No one says hi America :neyde:

How you doing tonight Texas, America, world? :ohwell:

PartySick
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

You're pro-Palestine but you don't see an issue with this? Really? :usrs:

I hope I get an answer before someone locks this thread.

No? :bear: just like I don't see an issue with Gaga doing concerts in Israel. They have fans there. Would it be nice if these artists boycotted the Israeli market? Yeah :lolly: but I'm not going to expect them to or will I demonize them if they don't.

I'd rather demonize the d*cks who shoot rockets into people's homes, demolish press buildings, and commit general acts of mass murder tbh :shrug:

Just another case of "there's bigger things to worry about" I guess. Billie's video is only relevant because people are mad about it :bear: most of us here wouldn't have even known about it without your thread :bear:

🖤

Bambino
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No?  just like I don't see an issue with Gaga doing concerts in Israel. They have fans there. Would it be nice if these artists boycotted the Israeli market? Yeah  but I'm not going to expect them to or will I demonize them if they don't.

I'd rather demonize the d*cks who shoot rockets into people's homes, demolish press buildings, and commit general acts of mass murder tbh :shrug:

Just another case of "there's bigger things to worry about" I guess. Billie's video is only relevant because people are mad about it  most of us here wouldn't have even known about it without your thread

Well you should see the issue with it but from what it looks like, if it doesn't affect you that much, or if there aren't hundreds of atrocities happening, then it doesn't count? Yes, online activism and #FreePalestine can't actually free Palestine but boycotting does wonders. See it from this angle.

PartySick
Just now, Bambino said:

Well you should see the issue with it but from what it looks like, if it doesn't affect you that much, or if there aren't hundreds of atrocities happening, then it doesn't count? Yes, online activism and #FreePalestine can't actually free Palestine but boycotting does wonders. See it from this angle.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions about my stance on a humanitarian crisis and me as a person based on my apathy about a, what, 10 second Billie Eilish video promoting her album? :flop:

🖤

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

Well if you're not into this conflict, better say nothing at all then. This isn't some Hollywood movie that you should or shouldn't be into. Do some research.

Billie Eilish Reaction GIF by BRIT Awards

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Ggd being disgusting again. How boring. 

Y'all yell "cancel culture!!!!" when it's something you don't want and when it is something you do want you praise it. Hypocrite much? :laughga:

Note: I don't particularly care about Billie, but this thread is simply full of terrible takes :flop:

billie eilish hot ones GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Stream "Happier Than Ever" for world peace :billie:

200.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

Hi Germany! 

**** I’m a nazi. 

How Dare You Greta GIF

:sharon:

Concertaholic
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't see an issue with Gaga doing concerts in Israel. They have fans there.

This! Why should Gaga punish her Israeli fans who love and adore her just because they were born in a certain country. They can't help it where they were born..

Bambino
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You're making an awful lot of assumptions about my stance on a humanitarian crisis and me as a person based on my apathy about a, what, 10 second Billie Eilish video promoting her album?

Not really, but a person can't simply be pro-Palestine and think there was no issue when Gaga went to Israel for the ARTPOP ball, being the very first international singer to go there only to promote to the world that "Israel is a beautiful place unlike what the world thinks," following an aggressive war that killed thousands of Palestinians in Gaza in 2014. Like tf gurl? I understand she has fans there but sometimes choosing to be on the right moral side of history is much more valuable. I didn't like it when she did that, and I don't like how she constantly ignores Palestinians. A few months ago, the whole world was acting up, even Paris Hilton said something, while Gaga chose to remain silent.

You guys just don't understand how strong of an impact boycotting can have. It always gets the government fuming. Go read about Ben and Jerry's, for example.

This is why I think it's important for huge singers to actually use their voices to shed lights on an issue, otherwise, they're a part of the issue, no matter how much we turn it around.

dynamite
8 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Hi Germany! 

**** I’m a nazi. 

Hi Azerbaijan!

**** I'm straight :neyde:

PartySick
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

This! Why should Gaga punish her Israeli fans who love and adore her just because they were born in a certain country. They can't help it where they were born..

To be fair, I definitely know where the upset people are coming from. It would be amazing if they boycotted the Israeli market in support of Palestine.

But I'm not expecting them to so I can't be disappointed when they don't :selena:

1 minute ago, Bambino said:

You guys just don't understand how strong of an impact boycotting can have. It always gets the government fuming. Go read about Ben and Jerry's, for example.

This is why I think it's important for huge singers to actually use their voices to shed lights on an issue, otherwise, they're a part of the issue, no matter how much we turn it around.

That's fair, I don't disagree :shrug: I wish they would but (I'm repeating myself :selena:) I don't expect them to so it's hard to be disappointed when they don't.

🖤

Bambino
7 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Hi Germany! 

**** I’m a nazi. 

This isn't the same. Don't be such a fool.

3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Why doesn't she perform for the Palestinians? Why doesn't say anything about Palestine? She does have fans there, and they live on the same piece of land as Israel. Why can settlers living on occupied Palestinian land in the West Bank go to Gaga's concert but Palestinians living in the very same area can't because they're not allowed to by Israel?

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived