Billie Eilish slammed for Israel video

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
42 minutes ago, xlx said:

I'm not one to talk about cancel culture or hate trains but it seems like there's something new every 3 days trying to stop this girl's success. Someone out there must really hate her :wtfga:

For once this is actually something serious, unlike everything else she's been "cancelled" for (except the slur obviously, which she apologized for)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bambino
1 hour ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

What's this Beyonce pic supposed to mean?

Bambino
29 minutes ago, good said:

You guys are so ignorant to anything that isn’t affecting you.

It’s a blessing to live a conflict free life and you all don’t even appreciate how you’ve always had that.

This.

Privilege at its best.

Bambino
16 minutes ago, Fan Favorite said:

Where’s the source? Is OP the journalist? Lmao 

It's literally everywhere. A simple Google search with her name will give as many links as you want.

Bambino
1 hour ago, good said:

I mean, it is definitely Zionist behavior to specifically reach out to Israel while promoting your album, with the coverage we’ve seen of Palestinians being almost killed daily this year by IDF… 

Only willfully ignorant scum will give Israel the time of day.

Are you aware that artists get paid hundreds of thousands to promote Israel?

:toofunny:

Ofc they're getting paid to whitewash apartehid. Kinda reminds of the ARTPOP ball tbh.

Inb4 don't drag Gaga into this :smh:

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

There is no universal music palestine

There isn't because Palestine isn't even recognized as a country by most states in the world. And some people here have the nerve to argue "but it's a 'hi israel' cute lil message" :smh:

Not The Real Gaga
5 minutes ago, Bambino said:

It's literally everywhere. A simple Google search with her name will give as many links as you want.

I've found 1 news article. Really, what's the point of blowing everything up so much nowadays? People only seem to wanna riot and put everyone's head under the guillotine INSTEAD of trying to tell someone why they think someone's behavior is wrong and what they should do better.

RainingOnMe
Just now, Bambino said:

Ofc they're getting paid to whitewash apartehid. Kinda reminds of the ARTPOP ball tbh.

Inb4 don't drag Gaga into this :smh:

There isn't because Palestine isn't even recognized as a country by most states in the world. And some people here have the nerve to argue "but it's a 'hi israel' cute lil message" :smh:

It must be exhausting bickering back and forth on music forums and social media for years thinking you will actually make a change in the world. There are better ways to make an impact than arguing with those who disagree with you online :shrug:

Bambino
Just now, Not The Real Gaga said:

I've found 1 news article. Really, what's the point of blowing everything up so much nowadays? People only seem to riot and put someone's head under the guillotine INSTEAD of trying to tell someone why they think someone's behavior is wrong and what they should do better.

There are many links.

Blowing everything up nowadays isn't the same when the context is purely about basic Palestinian human rights. People are helpless when it comes to "free Palestine" but the least you can do is boycott an apartheid regime that's still practicing modern day colonialism against human beings, and that includes cultural boycott.

The world is afraid to impose sanctions on Israel, fine, but they can't stop individuals from boycotting.

littlepotter

Ugh, the same people with the same rehearsed lines about cAnCeL cuLtUrE. You can't disagree with a celebrity these days without being flocked by the "STOP CANCELLING PEOPLE" crowd. I'm disappointed and surprised that she chose to record this while never saying a single word about the Palestinian struggle. I've come to expect less than the bare minimum from privileged white picket fenced Westerners but with Billie being usually vocal about social issues I expected more from her. God I'm so so sick of ignorance and complete apathy towards people literally being murdered and kicked out of their homes as if it's just a Hollywood movie and not something actually happening to human beings. I'm sick of it.

chaeri pls

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

It must be exhausting bickering back and forth on music forums and social media for years thinking you will actually make a change in the world. There are better ways to make an impact than arguing with those who disagree with you online :shrug:

The emptiest argument to ever exist lmao. Next time we'll just fly to the US and scream at idiot artists in the face to stop supporting and legitimizing Israel and culturally and financially supporting yeah? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bambino
2 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Don't underestimate online activism. It has done wonders a few months ago when families in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah were being forcibly dispossessed out of their homes in favor of Israeli settlers. Hundreds of pro-Palestine protests took places all around the world and recently, Ben and Jerry's stopped selling their products in Israeli settlements, which is a huge victory.

PartySick

Is it just specifically Israel or did she do it for other countries? :laughga: I'm pro-Palestine but I'm not going to be outraged if Israel is just one of many countries she made a short video for. I wasn't mad at Gaga for defending Israel either so... :ph34r:

But if she literally just made it for Israel and no other country got a video...clearly someone on her team hates her :bear: 'cause that's weird :bear:

đź–¤

Melech
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Is it just specifically Israel or did she do it for other countries? :laughga: I'm pro-Palestine but I'm not going to be outraged if Israel is just one of many countries she made a short video for. I wasn't mad at Gaga for defending Israel either so... :ph34r:

But if she literally just made it for Israel and no other country got a video...clearly someone on her team hates her :bear: 'cause that's weird :bear:

She recorded it for many countries, not just Israel. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived