music news

DaBaby has been dropped by Lollapalooza

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset

BURN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:. now he will be the influence, the real influence. teaching others about what they shouldnt do. it aint the medieval era, you mess with us we burn u down

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
5 minutes ago, weed said:

that's so exciting!!! I'm honestly touched

so heartfelt. truly a tearjerker

The abyss stares back

badfaith

I love that this kind of behaviour is being treated seriously and with consequences. Such hatred and bigotry should never be allowed PERIOD! 

May the GAYS rejoice! :vegas::legend:

Chlorine Sevigny

I hope his homophobia, ignorance and misogyny are keeping him warm at night. :nick:

Roseblud Kisses
25 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It's so amazing to see how the world has changed, even in the last 10-15 years. A homophobic comment is met by swift action like this. If someone said the same thing in 2005, no one would have blinked.

Paradoxically, I don't think anyone who was famous in 2005 in the pre-social media world would ever even say something so ridiculously homophobic (I could be wrong about that though and am happy to be proved wrong - if anyone has any receipts about any homophobic rants from celebrities in the 2000s decade, please show). I guess the point I'm making is that social media can be used to cancel AND also be used to spread hateful stuff in the first place. Like a double-edge sword, it works both ways. 

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

RAMROD

:lmao:   We love this song!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustTea

Tbh, Interscope should drop him as well, since Universal has zero tolerance for homophobia etc. :ohwell:

Beanybb

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence :ohwell:

This is SO satisfying to see.

Archived