Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Megan Thee Stallion dragged on Twitter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Megan Thee Stallion tweeted this 

after The Shade Room posted about her Lollapalooza concert and most of the comments are about covid
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSA9rDDFyzP/
megha.jpg

many poeple dragged her for using 'protect black women' only when it’s about her

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JRCF29

Now what are we talking about? I cannot keep up with this constant drama in the hip-hop/rap world:madge:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Teletubby
Just now, Ziggy said:

I mean...the crowds did not look cute from the videos I saw of Lolla yesterday :koons:

what do you mean by no cute? :enigma: 

Ziggy
Just now, Teletubby said:

what do you mean by no cute? :enigma: 

Like there were SO many people and it looked so super spreader-y. Plus I know people there who are anti vax thinking it’ll make them infertile :saladga:

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Plus I know people there who are anti vax thinking it’ll make them infertile 

Organizers said concertgoers need a proof of vaccination or negative Covid test from the past 72 hours and everyone is required to wear masks. but I'm not sure if they were able to check everyone if there were over 180K people.

weed

she's kinda right if she is getting the most backlash out of all the performers.. they're all doing the same thing

but glad the DaBaby support is brought up

President Biden

:mark: omg not the European Monsters finding this thread and coming in with their “SuPerSPreaDEr EVEnT pAnDemiCa” nonsense.

Sis NOBODY CARES. And 7 twitter spats don’t reflect the vast majority of views on Megan. Bye.

I got drunk

Supersonic
52 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Organizers said concertgoers need a proof of vaccination or negative Covid test from the past 72 hours and everyone is required to wear masks. but I'm not sure if they were able to check everyone if there were over 180K people.

I mean... this pic of Lollapalooza went viral a day ago :chica: 

E7lJnWLWYAI80LW?format=jpg&name=small

Let's just say the organizers didn't check sh*t or ensured any of the announced safety measures were actually enforced :emma: 

The Child

She deserves it but so does the organizers and the others who performed there

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Miel

I like Megan, but I also don't agree with this.

That said, I also acknowledge that this issue is bigger than her. These large-scale festivals should not be happening right now, at least not in the United States.

I think there could have been responsible, safer opportunities to slowly reopen (in conjunction with, hypothetically, rising vaccination rates). But with "reopening" happening all too suddenly across the country, and vaccination rates kind of plateauing amongst areas that truly need it, I think these events should have been delayed one more year.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived