💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Marina (and the diamonds) - biggest bops?

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

Hey. 

So I just discovered Marina (don’t come @ me) and I’m looking for her best bops. 

I literally know only How to be a heartbreaker and I LOVED it. 

I don’t have much time to listen to all her songs rn but I’m looking for the highlights.

can you help? 

what should I put in my Spotify playlist? 

thx in advance!! 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Hey. 

So I just discovered Marina (don’t come @ me) and I’m looking for her best bops. 

I literally know only How to be a heartbreaker and I LOVED it. 

I don’t have much time to listen to all her songs rn but I’m looking for the highlights.

can you help? 

what should I put in my Spotify playlist? 

thx in advance!! 

COME ON GAYS!!

coutureecstasy

Marina is one of my favs!

Froot

Oh No!

Shampain

Primadonna

Forget

Savages

Immortal

Enjoy Your Life

Orange Trees

AndiGaga

Primadonna

Froot

Hollywood

Sad bops:

Happy

Handmade heaven

To be human

Highly emotional people

Cruelty

Electra Heart is definitely her boppiest album. Family Jewels, Froot and Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land are more alternative, so it depends what you're looking for. We don't talk about Love + Fear.

I reckon you can get a good introduction to Marina from any combination of these: I Am Not a Robot; Oh No!; Hollywood; Primadonna; Bubblegum Bitch; Teen Idle; Froot; Blue; Venus Fly Trap.

If you like those, try: Mowgli's Road; Are You Satisfied; Shampain; Lies; Starring Role; Radioactive; Happy; I'm a Ruin; Savages; Immortal; Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land.

If you really want to put yourself through Love+Fear: Superstar; Karma; Baby.

Agunimon

If you're just looking for bops,...

The Family Jewels: Are You Satisfied?, Girls, Mowgli's Road, Hollywood, The Outsider, Hermit the Frog, Oh No!, Seventeen.
Electra Heart: Bubblegum Bitch, Primadonna, Homewrecker, Power and Control, How to Be a Heartbreaker, Radioactive, Fear and Loathing
FROOT: Froot, Forget, Can't Pin Me Down
LOVE + FEAR: Handmade Heaven, Orange Trees, Baby, Enjoy Your Life, Karma, No More Suckers
Ancient Dreams In a Modern Land: Ancient Dreams In a Modern Land, Venus Fly Trap, Man's World, Purge the Poison, New America

Agunimon
1 minute ago, NeonSkeleton said:

We don't talk about Love + Fear.

Unpopular opinion: Love + Fear >>> FROOT

high culture

I’ve been a marina fan for a very long time I love her! 

biggest bops for me (I think of bop as like dance but some of these are headbangers more):

True

Forget

Blue

Purge the poison

Primadonna of course

Power and control (!)

I’m a ruin

Superstar

tbh if you like pop music then at least Electra Heart would deserve a full listening to. All of her albums are good to me tbh even love and fear

Rifek

Thank you so much guys. I will put some of them in my playlist rn but for sure I will check her whole discography soon :sara:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Cruelty
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

Unpopular opinion: Love + Fear >>> FROOT

I guess they're just trying to do completely different things, so it's definitely just a matter of personal taste.

Agunimon
Just now, NeonSkeleton said:

it's definitely just a matter of personal taste.

For sure!! I'm not sure why I never got into FROOT. Until Ancient Dreams, I considered LOVE + FEAR her magnum opus.

JRCF29
15 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Sad bops:

Happy

Handmade heaven

To be human

Highly emotional people

:oprah:

edit: Happy is about her finding peace within herself, realizing that all she needs to be happy is to find and love herself, not anyone else, and now she's in a more centered and grounded place re: relationships (I found what I'd been looking for/in myself/found a life worth living for/someone else)

Handmade Heaven, which has always been confusing af for me given that "handmade heaven" sounds like it refers to a divine figure (i.e. God) creating the trees, birds, spiders, etc.—and MARINA is an atheist— that MARINA sings about being jealous of; an alternative interpretation would be for the term to refer to urbanization and technological advancement (i.e. manmade heaven) but that doesn't fit with the themes she hit on in her interviews and tweets about the song. In any case, she is letting herself become one with nature throughout the song and feeling transcendent because of it (In this handmade heaven/I come alive) so idrk how it's a "sad bop"

Don't Call Me Gaga

Mother of Puppies

„Blue“ is one of my all time favorites as well as „Karma“

but she has a TON of great songs and bops 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived