💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

4 years of the JWT!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

Over time, I've come to terms that the JWT is probably her best tour- and I've been holding that flame for BTWB and MB2.0 for years!

Just pure performance and excellent musicianship. I wish we got more professional videos of this tour. Everything about it is pure talent.

Its for sure Top 2, those lights were amazing, I was shooked with them, that Paparazzi-Angel Down transition was so satisfying to watch.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Alfonso

My show was cancelled and we never got a professional release, but it sure is her best tour for me :giveup:

Gagaloo911

Can't believe it's been 4 years!!

I went to the Denver show and one of the Vegas shows. An incredible experience, I'll never forget it, and my favorite Gaga tour!

LandonM170

Still waiting for the Hamburg, Germany show to leak since they filmed it, and didn't do **** with it.

Gagaloo911

Btw, the vocals alone prove it to be her BEST tour, plus those visuals and incredible moving stage just add to this undeniable FACT.

Starmie25

Please Gaga and team release the professional recording on Netflix or Disney+. You did such an incredible job those last 2 shows. 

Archived